: Need A New CD by TONIGHT!!!!

rblimas
07-17-07, 11:09 PM
what are some good songs out right now? not none of those crappy party like a rockstar songs. I need songs with a fast good beat:D. thanks

Rolex
07-17-07, 11:20 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/rolex/1167241077-1166877838734.jpg

ETA: Nessun Dorma - Andrea Bocelli ;)

Spyder
07-17-07, 11:25 PM
Look for Floater. Portland, OR area band. REALLY good shit. Think Pink Floyd if they were an early nineties grunge band with a little bit of heavy metal thrown in for good measure.

Enjoy.

Floater.net is a good website for 'em...

rblimas
07-17-07, 11:50 PM
Look for Floater. Portland, OR area band. REALLY good shit. Think Pink Floyd if they were an early nineties grunge band with a little bit of heavy metal thrown in for good measure.

Enjoy.

Floater.net is a good website for 'em...

ummm.... rap please:D

derrty_deville
07-18-07, 02:00 AM
The new t-pain cd was good. TI's new cd wasnt bad either.

The Tony Show
07-18-07, 11:22 AM
what are some good songs out right now?

Well, there is -

ummm......rap please

Nevermind.

the cadillac kid
08-09-07, 07:43 PM
currently in the car:
big Sh*t poppin (do it)
bartender
you know what it is
2 step remix
rush the floor
you
respect this hustle
outta my system
show u how
so what
weather man
like this (<------by mims)
let me love you
like this (<------by MH & Joc)
tell 'em i said that
streets on lock
top back remix
blow

2nd CD,
Soul Survivor
beautiful girls
i tried so hard
sorry, blame it on me
ridin' over seas (<--- i like this one a lot)
never forget me (<----courtesy of Nick! love this song)
Ur not the same
baby i'm back
show u how
i'm sprung
the rain
Bartender
bump in the trunk (<----- this one sounds GREAT when equipped with a good amp and some decent subs)
Diamonds
i'm n luv [wit a stripper]
shawty
Make me better
We Do This

a tad bit late, but i'm bored at the moment

SvB4EvA
08-09-07, 08:39 PM
currently in the car:
big Sh*t poppin (do it)
bartender
you know what it is
2 step remix
rush the floor
you
respect this hustle
outta my system
show u how
so what
weather man
like this (<------by mims)
let me love you
like this (<------by MH & Joc)
tell 'em i said that
streets on lock
top back remix
blow

2nd CD,
Soul Survivor
beautiful girls
i tried so hard
sorry, blame it on me
ridin' over seas (<--- i like this one a lot)
never forget me (<----courtesy of Nick! love this song)
Ur not the same
baby i'm back
show u how
i'm sprung
the rain
Bartender
bump in the trunk (<----- this one sounds GREAT when equipped with a good amp and some decent subs)
Diamonds
i'm n luv [wit a stripper]
shawty
Make me better
We Do This

a tad bit late, but i'm bored at the moment

sounds like my CDs.... THIEF!!!!!

Rey Rey 650
08-09-07, 08:41 PM
That new 50 song....... Its called either I get money or Money I got.... lol

derrty_deville
08-10-07, 12:11 AM
THe new UGK cd comes out tuesday. Some good songs on it but somewhat of a dissapointment.

Spyder
08-10-07, 12:14 AM
Hmmm...good rap song...

I'm lost.

the cadillac kid
08-10-07, 12:19 AM
i dont like/listen to rap....too much...

mostly hiphop, and some alternative + R&B... got a good beat & is more uhh "positive" and not so much "gangsta gangsta" "i'm gonna shoot u w/ my 9"

Jonas McFeely
08-10-07, 12:38 AM
You want good stuff? Any EARLY stuff by Three Six Mafia and Project Pat. Any Jeezy CD. The newer Lil Wayne Mix Tapes are good. Dip Set mix tapes are also pretty good. Most of the new crap on the radio is just that, crap.

Jonas McFeely
08-10-07, 12:42 AM
i dont like/listen to rap....too much...

mostly hiphop, and some alternative + R&B... got a good beat & is more uhh "positive" and not so much "gangsta gangsta" "i'm gonna shoot u w/ my 9"

Your sig makes me want to eat my own eyeballs. Ever heard of &#230;sthetics?

the cadillac kid
08-10-07, 12:46 AM
so eat em

Jonas McFeely
08-10-07, 01:00 AM
so eat em

That still wont change the fact that no one cares that you have HIDs on a CTS. Big effing deal. Add to that its annoying to look at and adds another 5 inches of crap to the post. If youre going to have a sig, make it something thats not fu*king retarded. Like THREE (wtf?) poor quality night shots of a CTS with HID lights. One is more than enough.

At least my sig contains visual entertainment of an HT4100 doing something it shouldnt be. Yours is just annoying.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-10-07, 01:13 AM
And it's too big (yours too Jonas). :o

the cadillac kid
08-10-07, 01:29 AM
Jonas, off the bat, their not HIDs, theyre LEDs... the HIDs aren't in right now.
and the quality? yup, my cell phone camera cus i gave my digital camera to my younger brother...and, it started to rain.

on top of all that, i like it, i'm paying the monthly membership fee, and i wanted to include these pics in my sig.

not that much of a biggie, scroll down two more clicks. I dont post much in the Lounge anyway & you arent in the CTS forum so you dont really see my posts, or my signature, too often.... Its not offensive or obscene, it may not be awesome, but i like it. and i'm gonna keep it.
so i'd like to thank u in advance for not trying to shoot down myself or any other of the forum members who pay to help keep this site running.

:) have a good night Jonas.

sincerely,
mike

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-10-07, 01:31 AM
Actually, he pays his dues too. Pays them with his greens. His sage greens.

Jonas McFeely
08-10-07, 09:11 PM
Jonas, off the bat, their not HIDs, theyre LEDs... the HIDs aren't in right now.
and the quality? yup, my cell phone camera cus i gave my digital camera to my younger brother...and, it started to rain.

on top of all that, i like it, i'm paying the monthly membership fee, and i wanted to include these pics in my sig.

not that much of a biggie, scroll down two more clicks. I dont post much in the Lounge anyway & you arent in the CTS forum so you dont really see my posts, or my signature, too often.... Its not offensive or obscene, it may not be awesome, but i like it. and i'm gonna keep it.
so i'd like to thank u in advance for not trying to shoot down myself or any other of the forum members who pay to help keep this site running.

:) have a good night Jonas.

sincerely,
mike

That still doenst change the fact that you lack good taste or any semblance of anything that could even be half way construed as any ęsthetic ability. Your sig just shows you know nothing of what looks good and that you have poor taste.

Just because you like is irrelevant, i dont, so im going to piss and moan about it. Your sig is stupid and i shouldnt have to look at. Youre car has headlights, omg. I could add more, but i'll bite my tongue, or fingers rather...

Remember the Summer Job thread? Dont make me dig that one up.

Jonas McFeely
08-10-07, 09:11 PM
Actually, he pays his dues too. Pays them with his greens. His sage greens.

:heart:

Rolex
08-10-07, 09:45 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/rolex/thread.jpg

Enough of the insults and bickering like children. :thehand:

Spyder
08-11-07, 06:18 AM
Yaaayyyyyyyyyy!!! Mudslinging! :)

railven
08-11-07, 07:57 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/rolex/thread.jpg

Enough of the insults and bickering like children. :thehand:

Haha nice!

...Whats with the two little people on the bottom right? Why do I keep getting a sexual innuedo?

the cadillac kid
08-11-07, 02:12 PM
glad u brought that summer job thing up!!!!

i made like $2000 in less than a month! paid what i had to pay off AND managed to throw my father an awesome birthday party :)

i went in whenever i wanted, made anywhere from 75-120 dollars in a matter of 5 hours, ... i'm glad i didnt take the advice & critisim some pesimistic people were saying to heart...

anyway, i have no taste, talent, or "NOTHIN'" ..but its cool, i'm blessed & happy :)

RB, hope u made a good mix & are ENJOYING it :thumbsup:

the cadillac kid
08-11-07, 02:14 PM
sorry Rolex, i just read your post.

i promise, no more & you're right, this is immature. sorry every1 thats reading this, especially RBLimas

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-11-07, 02:33 PM
What kind of a summer job is that? I'm interested to hear.

Jonas McFeely
08-11-07, 08:05 PM
glad u brought that summer job thing up!!!!

i made like $2000 in less than a month! paid what i had to pay off AND managed to throw my father an awesome birthday party :)

i went in whenever i wanted, made anywhere from 75-120 dollars in a matter of 5 hours, ... i'm glad i didnt take the advice & critisim some pesimistic people were saying to heart...

anyway, i have no taste, talent, or "NOTHIN'" ..but its cool, i'm blessed & happy :)

RB, hope u made a good mix & are ENJOYING it :thumbsup:

So you made money doing little work? You obviously have no concept of work. But that really doesnt matter because your parents give you whatever you want anyway. You sound like a spoiled rich kid. You probably are. You have probably never, and will never work a truly hard day in your life.

People like you disgust me.

Im done.