: Tire Monitor System

DRKHRSE
07-17-07, 01:30 AM
All 4 tires have failed reading via the Monitor System... I had the Dealer (Lindsay in VA) order and install 20's on new wheels... everything was peachy for 3 weeks and then one tire reported error - 30 minutes later all 4 not reporting...

Tried a re-learn several times... Manual states to press re-learn and then release or add pressure for 30 seconds in a particular order... Literally almost flattened each tire and re-inflated while learning was active... still Nothing...

My issue is taking the car to the dealer eats into time I don't have right now...

MortnCyn
07-17-07, 07:58 AM
I have never had the problem but I did save the attached about resetting the tire pressure monitors. Hope it provides some help if you did not use this method. Do recall cautions about how to mount tires without damaging the monitors.

DRKHRSE
07-17-07, 09:26 AM
Pretty much same procedure, except on the '07 the Drivers Info System has an option to initiate the re-learn from the Dash... every other step matches... THX

donjumpsuit
07-17-07, 10:57 AM
i put 20's on mine almost 2 years ago, placing the tire sensors in aftermarket rims, have had no problem with the sensors.