Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Sorry DFW Guys - Twin Peaks Meet/Bikini Wash>>>Pics!

5K views 39 replies 21 participants last post by  dannystang 
#1 ·
Whisler and I needed to wash the V's... And just like the Dyno Test/Twin Peaks meet we had the weekend before, it wasn't until we were at Twin Peaks that we were like, why didn't we turn this into a meet? It was last minute, next time we'll plan in advance!Was cool to sit on the patio and hear all the "experts" explain to their buddies what our cars were. We overheard one guy say "the regular CTS is front wheel drive, the V version has a Vette engine and is all wheel drive". Didnt feel the need to correct him, ignorance is bliss i suppose. :cloud9: Some pics are below, all can be found at http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n6/whisler151/?start=0

On another note, dropped the V off at Quality Motorsports last night for the Cam and headers install. Could have her back as early as tomorrow evening but definitely by Wednesday. I had trouble sleeping last night, cant wait! :bouncy: At the next wash i should be able to make a bit more noise when pulling up with the cutouts open....

See less See more
#5 ·
This Forum needs more threads like this one, maybe a sticky titled 'Cadillac Babes', as other forums do likewise.
I knew there was a reason I liked DFW:thumbsup:.

#11 ·
#9 ·
My cars were washed this weekend, and my washer was 'Little Meghan'.
She is the World's Number One Caddy Fan, and always requests Zep's 'Rock n Roll" when she goes for a ride.

Attachments

#10 ·
Hooters is just down the street from this place and was also doing a wash that day, maybe next time i'll have to get her washed twice, you know to make sure i got all that brake dust off :thumbsup: One of them even snagged Whisler's digits....that bastard!

#19 ·
Everytime? Really?

Davin, not sure i have your #? Next time i'll make a thread for everyone before we actually have our first beer.

Whisler, I didn't put 2 and 2 together. That really sucks. I was wondering if she called, guess you'll never know!

#20 ·
I dont have any of you alls numbers. You would have loved it Davin! Cold beer and nice breasts! Not sure what could have been better?

#34 ·
Wouldn't work. A still camera makes... well, stills. The video would have been crappy due to all the jiggling caused by beating off.

#35 ·
quick question: did they think you were a perv because you were taking pictures of them cleaning your car, or did they think you REALLY REALLY loved your car..

Always good to "hide" behind that one...

Damn nice pictures!

Didnt see any wash mitts, WAIT... nevermind, I see 6 pairs!

Reed

#39 ·
Dannypooperburstinganusstang is very busy. He took on a new position as a tester for Doc Johnson products, and his cavities, er I mean calendar is filled. If you check the Kia Forums, you will see him posting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.