: New member

Fastwithclass
07-14-07, 10:41 AM
Linda & I have owned several Cadillacs beginning with my dad's 1980 Eldorado that I inherited when he passed away. I bought several Cadillacs for my mother after that and since she was a real 'car' person she drove them and bragged about them with the utmost pride. Recently, I have owned a '98 SLS and an '02 STS and enjoyedthem very much only selling them to purchase new Corvettes for the last few years. Now needing a SUV that will handle cargo for trips (no kids) and snow in the winter we are thrilled to have just purchased an '07 SRX from Sewell Cadillac in Dallas, TX.
We shopped a great deal on the internet (isn't it wonderful for that) and located the perfect blend of ext and int color and option features in a V8 SRX, Raven Black and Cashmere interior. It is being shipped to us Boise, Idaho in the great Northwest next week. It's even coming with a box of Lamme's pralines at my wife's request! I'm looking forward to adding performance, appearance and maybe even handling mods if I can find them available. We are going to further our motto of going 'fast with class'.

urbanski
07-14-07, 12:56 PM
howdy :)

Jonas McFeely
07-14-07, 02:04 PM
WTF is a praline?

urbanski
07-14-07, 02:07 PM
oh shit man pralines rock
pralines > *

Jonas McFeely
07-14-07, 02:12 PM