Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Magnuson - It had to be serious...

922 views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  thebigjimsho 
#1 ·
to pull me out of retirement.

I simply cannot say enough good things about their customer service, product support, and hell - they just rock. DESPITE the minor issues I've had, they have backed up the unit 100% and then some.

So, here it is - a break in the retirement with hats off to Bob and David at Magnuson products - they seriously are the best.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - get OFF the fence about a maggie and just do it. I swapped on a new unit last night in <1.5 hours (I have a lot of practice now) and am seriously in love with the V again, even though she's on the auction block as we speak. If anybody is looking for a great vehicle with all of the right mods for a fantastic price, PM me.

I'm outta here, again.

WW (and since urby busted me already, aka IS/335/nonV)

#4 ·
yeah, shit - I've had a hell of a time lurking. Waiting for the '10 V is going to be brutal while I drive my leased Lexus :hide:

Taking StealthV's advice and getting something I can't mod so that I can avoid mod-hell for a while, concentrate on the new house(s), kids, and maybe even the wife :D

WW

#6 · (Edited)
New ride is not here yet. Nothing special - just a POS Toyota with a different badge (almost like a Lotus :histeric: )

House is almost done. Mortgage lender split town - didn't have any of my $$$ but it is still a hassle. Current house won't sell. This will be a common story this year. Backyard estimate (Phase 1 of 2) is $115K - ouch!

Life is good. I can't complain. I tried, and urby banned me.

WW

pic attached

Attachments

#9 ·
New ride is not here yet. Nothing special - just a POS Toyota with a different badge (almost like a Lotus :histeric: )

House is almost done. Mortgage lender split town - didn't have any of my $$$ but it is still a hassle. Current house won't sell. This will be a common story this year. Backyard estimate (Phase 1 of 2) is $115K - ouch!

Life is good. I can't complain. I tried, and urby banned me.

WW

pic attached
Aww ... you're going for bigjim's heart with that pic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.