: Very Strange Soccer Death

realrapbc
07-11-07, 02:53 PM
Here is a video of a soccer player from saudia arabia dying on the field in a VERY unusual way.

''NOT FOR YOUNGSTERS'' :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK16iYFR8kU

Some say the ANGEL OF DEATH some say heart attack

You be the judge.

Lord Cadillac
07-11-07, 03:45 PM
Angel of death, huh? It's certainly strange but I'm sure there's a more logical explanation..

There also seems to be no clear understanding that the guy in the video actually died.

gary88
07-11-07, 04:15 PM
Most people are saying he cut a nerve in his brain causing him to act like that, and that he's still alive.

dkozloski
07-11-07, 04:28 PM
Anybody silly enough to play a game as stupid as soccer deserves whatever he gets.

The Tony Show
07-11-07, 04:43 PM
Anybody silly enough to play a game as stupid as soccer deserves whatever he gets.

Haha.

Brutal and heartless- but funny. :D

malcolm
07-11-07, 04:47 PM
Growing up in the late 50s early 60s we played baseball in the summer and football in the winter with a little basketball in between. We never heard of soccer.

dkozloski
07-11-07, 05:29 PM
Soccer is a filthy communist plot. The only reason it exists is that it will tolerate participating spectators so that mommy can see little Johnny running around on the playing field even if he's a complete maladroit. Baseball and football require you to have skills that cannot be faked or ignored like soccer.

Silver Dollar
07-11-07, 05:42 PM
Soccer is a filthy communist plot......

Oh man Koz, you are so right on there!

As an aside, that music made me want to shove a metal rod through my brain case.

I had to listen to that crap for a year while I was deployed.

urbanski
07-11-07, 05:48 PM
:seizure:

Silver Dollar
07-11-07, 06:12 PM
Probably from the music.

dkozloski
07-11-07, 06:44 PM
Yesterday I stopped by the car wash because today is my anniversary and I was going to take the wife to breakfast. The car wash is owned by a very industrious and hard working Egyptian immigrant that employs his kids. The guy came to the U.S. with nothing. He worked at and managed a car wash for another guy. He parlayed that into a car wash of his own that is a new, beautiful, and well maintained facility. When I came out the door of the car wash there was nobody there; just a table full of wiping towels and a boombox blaring weird sounds that may have been some kind of Arabic music. I waited a while and finally got out of the car and wiped it down myself. As I drove away I noticed a girl in a folding chair around the corner reading a book. The owner was nowhere to be found. When the cat's away the mice will play. Kids are the same the world over. You have to crack the whip over them. I bet he has a cow when I tell him what happens when he takes a few minutes off.

Red_October_7000
07-11-07, 09:15 PM
Man, my mother is a Bellydancer; I grew up listening to that music; so I actually kinda like some arab music, but that stuff in that video STILL sucked! Hard! Sounded like the arab equivilent to emo music.

Florian
07-11-07, 10:05 PM

couldnt agree more. :thumbsup:

F

DILLIGAF
07-11-07, 11:36 PM
Give that Nancy boy a yellow card and tell him to walk it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dkozloski
07-11-07, 11:40 PM
That death is probably the same as every other injury you see in soccer, fake.