: screw you iPhone!!!! (video of every molecule goings its own direction)

Kael
07-11-07, 11:08 AM
muahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I have been watching willitblend for ever.
this is the video of an iPhone vs a blendtec blender
(its a pro blender with a high horsepower motor) :)

http://www.willitblend.com/videos.aspx?type=unsafe&video=iphone

feel free to look around.

they even have a vid of dumping nearly 6 karats worth of cubic zirconia (hardness of 8.5 while diamond is a ten) and the thing literally powders it.

derrty_deville
07-11-07, 11:24 AM
It blends!:highfive:

:nanaparty:

The Tony Show
07-11-07, 11:59 AM
I love those videos. The toy cars were a good one, too. :)

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-11-07, 01:23 PM
Why does everyone love to shit on the Macintosh products?

railven
07-11-07, 02:01 PM
I'm not sure if people actually hate the Apple products or the majority of people who use them.

I personally don't hate Apple products. The ones I've used are useful and easy to use but their lack of customization is what kept me away. And before the Intel switch their lack of x86 compatibility and thus lack of hardware made PC the best thing.

But lately as more of my friends switch over to Apple I sense a change in a few of their attitudes. Mostly the whole "I'm hip and trendy and better then you" ordeal.

Hell the Apple ads, the ones with the guy in a brown suit as the PC and the young cooling guy as the Apple, further add to this.

Maybe thats just how I see it. I had the iPhone for a few days and frankly it is awesome in terms of features. But the battery life makes it sort of pointless and the fact that I lost signal just about every where made me just give up on it. I'll wait for the next generation models.

Night Wolf
07-11-07, 02:56 PM

Express your individuality, just like everyone else!

Seems to be their marketing with the iPod, and now the iPhone.....

urbanski
07-11-07, 05:13 PM
blend a :chad:

The Tony Show
07-11-07, 05:19 PM

I'm with Railven- it's their self-proclaimed hipness that annoys me. I find the Mac/PC ads insulting, as with any advertising that criticizes the competitor instead of selling their own product.

I love my iPod, but when I see someone wearing the special shirt with a built-in iPod holder in the sleeve I want to kick them in the throat.

rblimas
07-11-07, 05:35 PM
i bidded one it:D
http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-iPhone-and-Blendtec-Total-Blender_W0QQitemZ170129995323QQihZ007QQcategoryZ64 355QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

drfong
07-11-07, 06:32 PM
Watching the slow mo, it's amazing how long it stayed on.

thebigjimsho
07-11-07, 06:36 PM
I am the current high bidder. I can't wait to get that iPhone...

Jonas McFeely
07-11-07, 06:56 PM

I was raised on Macs. 6100's and 7100's specifically. Played Chuck Yeagers Air Combat for years. Had a bad ass 33.6 modem. Great computer. Then.

3 words: No Right Click. I will gladly take all of the PC's reliability issues and viruses,as long as i can right click.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-11-07, 07:43 PM
I'm a mac man...less viruses and from what I hear better reliability. I've never owned one, I've had PC's my entire life, and they've all been alright, but I believe the main reason we've never had a Mac is because my mother bought both of our desktops so she could run her business programs on it, and I don't believe they'll work on Mac, and I guess I always thought most computer games wouldn't work on Mac's. But now she's got her own laptop so that doesn't matter, and I don't game as much anymore, so that doesn't matter.

So yeah, Mac is next for me. But I won't be smug about it.

If people like destroying things that come from brands that have a "smug" or slightly "arrogant" aura, then where are all the videos of Priuses and BMW's getting destroyed? I'd love to see some vid's of Priuses getting ****ed up!

Neat video though, they basically turned that thing into coffee grounds!

Rolex
07-11-07, 08:11 PM
You guys are bidding on I-Dust. :p kewl

rblimas
07-11-07, 08:14 PM
You guys are bidding on I-Dust. :p kewl

and that blender:D

Red_October_7000
07-11-07, 08:44 PM
Top Gear had a dude with a machine gun tear up a Prius. I loved it.
Apple brings most of the shit on themselves with their ads; FUD and soforth; and general prickishness about the whole "I'm a mac and my shit don't stink". Computers are computers -they crash, they get virii, they have bugs and a MTBF. I've used both, grew up with both; we had a PC at home and ][es, Classics, and eventually PowerPCs at school. I just liked the PC better, as it had more software, more user options, and the like. I still use and own Apples and respect their hardware, as it is often stellar (when it's not it's laughable rubbish though; and they tend to folow up on brilliance with blunders; witness the Lisa, with a tool-free case, followed by the Macintosh, a computer so blastedly difficult to disassemble that any competent computer store will STILL know what a "Mac Screwdriver" is!).

Florian
07-11-07, 09:10 PM
Express your individuality, just like everyone else!

Just like Harley owners....:thepan::thepan:

F

gdwriter
07-11-07, 09:43 PM
3 words: No Right Click. I will gladly take all of the PC's reliability issues and viruses,as long as i can right click.All you need is a third-party mouse. Ironically, the mouse I use for my laptop at home is from Microsoft.

codewize
07-12-07, 07:41 PM
I was also aware of the length of time it stayed on. Pretty amazing. Non the less I'll bet that Blendtec sales go up 10%.

That's a pretty serious blender.

codewize
07-12-07, 07:46 PM
I remember seeing that. It was awesome.

Top Gear had a dude with a machine gun tear up a Prius. I loved it.

Playdrv4me
07-13-07, 04:23 PM
3 words: No Right Click.

2 Words: Mighty Mouse.

Playdrv4me
07-13-07, 04:36 PM
Honestly, besides Apple's self induced industry scorn which I dont blame anyone for pointing out... the PRODUCTS THEMSELVES have the PC Apple loves to so much defile to blame in large part for their huge recent success.

By switching from the antiquated and expensive PowerPC processor architecture to an Intel-based one, Apple dramatically increased processing speed, computing power and slashed costs all in one fell swoop. This brought what was previously obnoxiously expensive hardware down to merely ridiculous levels so that more people could afford entry level iMacs, Macbooks and Towers.

Apple is not immune to "i-Hate" even from their own constituents either. Their quiet move toward more universal compatibility and PC like architectures has alienated alot of the technologies that they pushed so hard on the public in the last decade. Case in point? Firewire. I loved Firewire, I thought it was effective, fast and easy to use and with the help of Sony; was becoming widely available in a variety of products.

Then out of no where, the first sign of trouble was the complete obliteration of the Firewire standard in the one product that had made it more popular than any other, the ipod! Starting with the 4th generation units, USB (again, a PC-centric technology) became the defacto communication standard for all ipods going forward. 3rd gens shared both USB and Firewire capabilities.

Apple makes a solid product with an emphasis on design (sometimes over functionality), its really rare in the marketplace to find such well crafted products anymore. I have nothing against apple, but I find that despite all the hype Apple would love for you to believe... the truth is Apple products and PC based products compliment eachother more than they oppose eachother. With the primary difference anymore lying in the operating systems; using an Apple is merely a different way to do the same task. In fact, you can make Mac OSX run just fine on any Intel based PC with some tweaking now that the Intel port exists.

The Tony Show
07-13-07, 05:11 PM
Screw all you Apple haters: I'm getting an iPod Flea.

Click to watch (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6979065094299371478)

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-13-07, 05:21 PM
Honestly, besides Apple's self induced industry scorn which I dont blame anyone for pointing out... the PRODUCTS THEMSELVES have the PC Apple loves to so much defile to blame in large part for their huge recent success.

By switching from the antiquated and expensive PowerPC processor architecture to an Intel-based one, Apple dramatically increased processing speed, computing power and slashed costs all in one fell swoop. This brought what was previously obnoxiously expensive hardware down to merely ridiculous levels so that more people could afford entry level iMacs, Macbooks and Towers.

Apple is not immune to "i-Hate" even from their own constituents either. Their quiet move toward more universal compatibility and PC like architectures has alienated alot of the technologies that they pushed so hard on the public in the last decade. Case in point? Firewire. I loved Firewire, I thought it was effective, fast and easy to use and with the help of Sony; was becoming widely available in a variety of products.

Then out of no where, the first sign of trouble was the complete obliteration of the Firewire standard in the one product that had made it more popular than any other, the ipod! Starting with the 4th generation units, USB (again, a PC-centric technology) became the defacto communication standard for all ipods going forward. 3rd gens shared both USB and Firewire capabilities.

Apple makes a solid product with an emphasis on design (sometimes over functionality), its really rare in the marketplace to find such well crafted products anymore. I have nothing against apple, but I find that despite all the hype Apple would love for you to believe... the truth is Apple products and PC based products compliment eachother more than they oppose eachother. With the primary difference anymore lying in the operating systems; using an Apple is merely a different way to do the same task. In fact, you can make Mac OSX run just fine on any Intel based PC with some tweaking now that the Intel port exists.

That post PWN3D all other responces in this thread. Well done Ian, well done.

jarner
07-13-07, 10:26 PM
my friend got an i phone it is nuts

Wheelman322
07-14-07, 04:09 PM
my friend got an i phone it is nuts

I'd rather have a u phone.:osnap: