: my hero has now passed on to a better place

BigJon
07-09-07, 04:33 PM
Today about an Hour ago my friends grandmother just passed after a long battle of cancer. For someone that had cancer she was the happiest person i even knew for someone that was in so much pain. For everyone that is religious for someone that went through so much she was always faithful and never blamed God i am so Glad that she is in a much happier place... i just thought i share what was going on my heart....

Bat Guano
07-09-07, 07:03 PM
That is sad. I know the pain of losing someone so close. The pain never goes away but it does become more bearable.

She is in a much better place.

RightTurn
07-09-07, 08:55 PM
Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend's grandmother. My sincerest condolences to you and to her family.

77CDV
07-09-07, 09:34 PM
My sympathies.

Rolex
07-09-07, 10:07 PM
Sorry to hear, and sorry for your loss.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-10-07, 12:05 AM
My condolances sir. My grandmother died of ovarian cancer when I was 10 so I know how you feel.

Sandy
07-10-07, 12:11 AM
Very nicely written sentiment! I can actually feel your pain. I hope & your friend find it easy to deal with this unfortunate loss, and will find peace in the pleasant memories of her life on earth. I never had any grandparents, so for me I am not really sure what part they play in a young person's life, but I understand that it is an important part. My best to you .

93DevilleUSMC
07-10-07, 12:56 AM
I'm sorry to hear about this. I hope you all get through this.

EcSTSatic
07-10-07, 09:32 AM
Sorry for your loss. It sounds as though she understood what life was about and what was to come. I pray that I will be as graceful when my time is near.