: The Cops Were Just Across The Street

pabstcadillac
07-07-07, 10:28 PM
Yeah so the cops were just across the street. Apparently their house was egged last nite & a window was busted. This is a big "To do" in cul-de-sac living. Anyways one of my great neighbors volunteered the info that I usually go out in the evenings & come home around bar close. (Nice of her to mention, I know.) So they asked me if I had seen anything or noticed anything before I got in last nite. Well when I told them "I know who it was" it was priceless when the officer bit & asked "Who?" to which I replied "Teenagers!". One neighbor laughed & the rest seemed a little disappointed. Oh well, I guess that's what you get when they won't even wave to you on your way to work in the morning. :alchi:

Rolex
07-07-07, 10:54 PM
Dude.....you're "that" neighbor. :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/rolex/WeAllHateYou.jpg

Kev
07-07-07, 10:57 PM
The house next door was tp'd last week. Some one did a great job at it too. I was going to ask to borrow some toilet paper but the timing didn't work out, darn it!

pabstcadillac
07-07-07, 11:01 PM
Dude.....you're "that" neighbor. :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/rolex/WeAllHateYou.jpg

Yep, pretty much sums it up. :alchi:

derrty_deville
07-07-07, 11:28 PM
We can vouch for ya. We know you'd only piss on their door handles.

Benzilla
07-07-07, 11:45 PM
lol, I had the FBI across the street with rifles and the other neighbors just kept watering the lawn. Kinda ghetto around here I guess...

pabstcadillac
07-08-07, 12:14 AM
We can vouch for ya. We know you'd only piss on their door handles.

That works better in the winter because it freezes. :thumbsup: :alchi: I guess to some degree I'm even disappointed in the "Teenagers" that did this. C'mon people get somewhat original. We live in AZ, I wonder what a used condom on the windshield would do? I bet that would be a beeotch to clean up because it would probably melt onto it. :alchi:

derrty_deville
07-08-07, 12:33 AM
You'll have to catch them and teach them some new things. Then have them get back at the neighbor that ratted you out.