Cadillac Owners Forum banner

04 Cutouts Video Clip

2K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  Kmajecki 
#1 ·
Well since Whisler posted his i had to post mine. Please excuse the highway noise, guess my camera was doing the auto level on the audio or something because it didnt sound that loud in person! It's a closed road and i didnt really do anything stupid. Headers should be here Monday the 9th, just wanted to have something to compare against. That xpipe makes the car sound better than i thought it would with the cutouts closed. Let me know what ya'll think

See less See more
#9 ·
Yeah, I like em too...

#11 ·
Well im sure several of you guys have louder exhaust. I do not have headers yet.... Coming Monday! YAY! It is nice to be able to shut it off for the ladies and long trips though. TXSilverV's is significantly louder. He has inspired me to get a cam and some headers. No new heads for me though, too pricey.. But his sure is bad ass!

Got the car Dyno'd today... Ill save it for a new thread but i think we may have shed some light on the Raven vs Platinum and LS6 vs LS2 grudge... You may be surprised.....

#12 ·
Anytime you wanna race bitch...anytime :want:

G
#18 ·
It did pass and it's sort of funny. I forgot that I did not have cats when I was there for the inspection. The guy put the cord in the exhaust and that was the very second I remembered and I got really nervous. I walked up to the machine and it said pass. I laughed out loud and he asked me what was funny. I had to make something up so I told him I was worried about my window tint but it was fine.

#20 ·
So to finally complete the cutout install, after 5-6 months... I need to mount the switch but the switch they came with look like crap. Anyone know where i can get a better looking switch? I dont even know what this type of switch is called.. Dual Pole Momentary Toggle switch? OPen/Close switch? I like the look of the switches that come with some nos bottle openers... I would think it'd be the same kind of switch. Any assistance would be appreciated!

#22 ·
Thanks for the suggestion. I think im going to go with the Nitrous Express bottle opener switch. It should match the center console pretty well. Its like $30 though, for a damn switch? The real trouble i am having finding one is just knowing what its called. That site has a lot of rocker switches that just flp to on or off. I need momentary, dual pole? I dont know... Think ill go with the NX and just be done with it....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.