: Navigation Clock Question

MARKVIII
07-06-07, 01:12 PM
With the radio off the navigation screen shows a clock face with a digital readout of the time. is there an option buried somewhere to have the clock display sweeping hands instead. it would seem like there would be based on the graphic of a clock ?!?! anyone know?

thanks

ssstealth
07-06-07, 03:57 PM
Nope... It's like nipples on a man... If you had them, that's where they would be!

MARKVIII
07-06-07, 05:30 PM
well said..another GM misque

01devillew/05 nav
07-12-07, 06:37 AM
I don't know ,but,... I like where your heads at! That would look sweet! If almost every mobile phone does it (choose between digital and digital rendering of analog, why not a dvd nav head? I'm puttin this on my list of trick stuff to research. I'll let you know if you let me? Thanks

MARKVIII
07-12-07, 07:02 AM
go ahead..see if u can research it and let us know..thanks

sweetdivel
07-12-07, 08:48 PM
i tried but nothing changed !

Number 3
07-20-07, 01:54 PM
yea, i guess keep us posted! I am interested also!

cgshort
06-09-15, 01:23 PM
Consider yourself lucky to see the time in digital. My display reads " --:-- ". The touchscreen works great for everything else, but does not respond on the clock time settings page. "Off" and "//" are the only buttons there that work.

Ludacrisvp
06-09-15, 02:10 PM
Way to revive an 8 year old thread... :)

If your GPS antenna is not connected (or broken/failed) or you have no reception the car wont be able to set the time based on GPS info... this is why you see --:--

cgshort
06-09-15, 02:30 PM
Sorry, I saw the 8 yr time stamp right after I posted. Then I started it in a new thread.

EChas3
06-10-15, 10:38 PM
Some of the GPS satellite time is off by almost 15 minutes, anyway. A few of those 'birds' have been up there a looong time! Far longer than ever envisioned by their designers.

----------

I'd recommend against using the option to sync time to GPS. I don't and the time doesn't 'creep' fast or slow on either my wife's or my STS.