: Transformer Movie

Snow Thrower
07-06-07, 12:07 PM
Anyone see Transformers yet?? If you haven't you should that movie is amazing!! It is by far the best movie i have seen in a couple years.

If you do go and see it there is a part where they are filming in an SRX looking through the Ultraview. :thumbsup:

dbknight
07-07-07, 01:01 AM
That was cool watching Optimus kick-a** through the Ultra-View. The movie was great for anyone who enjoys a real summer popcorn flick, even better for us GM fans. The audience clapped when BBee turned into the new Camaro.

richbub
07-08-07, 01:33 PM
It was a 2 hour GM commercial.... and I liked it! Got to see a week early when my son and I won tickets to a pre screening. Now this 9 year old thinks he has one of the coolest dads ever. People were very excited about the film and the new Camero is going to be a big hit. People actually clapped a lot including the end. They can do anything they want in movies now as everything looked incredibly real. Go see it!

tman2093
07-13-07, 09:37 AM
Just saw the movie and i almost want to buy a transformers emblem for the STS

stress on ALMOST. Totally rice :)

It was nice for them to use the ultraview in the battle, you really can see a lot through that thing!

ArcticAir
07-14-07, 01:23 PM
I saw the SRX sceen and noticed they did not use a 2007 model. I didnt even realize that the action sceen was veiwed through the ultraview. I'll have to look for that when it comes out on blu-ray.

dwight.j.carter
10-18-07, 02:11 PM
So I was watching the bonus features and it appeared GM supplied them with one of two 09 Camaros. I thought Shelby or Saleen built them ?

terryk
10-18-07, 07:17 PM
The Transformer's "Camaro" were rebodied GTO's. If you watch closely you can see the interior of a GTO. There were some articles about it.

Terry

Nimrod
10-19-07, 05:23 AM
Yes, it is a very cool movie.
The SRX has the 2006 interior.
I have a picture of the SRX in the movie here:

http://hem.bredband.net/b339793/transf%20srx.jpg