: Optimus Prime

Playdrv4me
07-05-07, 12:08 AM
Ok so I really dont know what the hell is going on with movie reviews these days but Transformers, for which the reviews have been average to lackluster at best, was a KICK ASS nonstop action rollercoaster. The funny parts were funny, the acting was good and the CGI was incredible. Best of all it was all about CARS! What's not to like!

Better yet, my favorite song EVER, "Drive" by The Cars (for those of you who have ever wondered what the hell my user name means) has a part at the beginning of the movie, and it actually ties in pretty well.

This was entertaining, and unlike DH4, managed to keep its unbelievable premise still by some miracle within the realm of reality. Alot of the movie actually seemed realistic. This is what I go to action movies for. Definitely goes on my top 10 for 2007 so far, and I see *alot* of movies. The surprising thing is I never played with, nor was I fan of the Transformers when I was younger.

To top it all off, it seems GM FINALLY got their marketing right for once. You found yourself really rooting for all the GM's throughout the movie... not to mention the consipicuously placed Ford Mustang as one of the "bad" guy police cars. At some points the GM-ness was a little overdone, but never to where I did not enjoy seeing the vehicles.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-05-07, 12:50 AM
zOksDOIECqY

Jesda
07-05-07, 05:26 AM
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Young DeVille
07-05-07, 09:06 AM
^lllloooooooollll

JimmyH
07-05-07, 10:01 AM
:nothing2add:

JimmyH
07-05-07, 05:06 PM
Something interesting:

Bumblebee becomes a new Camaro. But the car they use in the movie is actually a recent GTO with a fiberglass body added shaped like the new Camaro prototype. This car was made for them by Saleen.

And Barricade, the Mustang Cop car; Ford did not want their Mustang portrayed as a bad guy, so Bay went to Saleen instead and got the Saleen S280 (something or other). So it is not actually a Mustang.

AlBundy
07-05-07, 07:16 PM
Bootlegg DVD are already bring sold. Some guy said he downloaded the video but I don't trust it.

Jesda
07-05-07, 07:55 PM
Megan Fox
Megan Fox
Megan Fox
Megan Fox
Megan Fox

Grab a box of kleenex and look up her name.

JimmyH
07-05-07, 08:32 PM
Megan Fox
Megan Fox
Megan Fox
Megan Fox
Megan Fox

Grab a box of kleenex and look up her name.

http://www.cooleywire.com/jimmyh/new/megan.jpg
http://www.cooleywire.com/jimmyh/new/megan1.jpg

CadillacSTS42005
07-05-07, 08:49 PM
ohhh
yeahhhh

Rolex
07-05-07, 11:31 PM
Christopher walken made Optimus Prime on a whim one Sunday afternoon.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/rolex/189555649_2da47186c4_o-1.jpg

Patrick7997
07-06-07, 08:37 AM
Megan Fox... Whew....

Jesda
07-06-07, 08:49 AM
Fap fap fap fap fap fap....

lawfive
07-06-07, 09:15 AM
This was entertaining, and unlike DH4, managed to keep its unbelievable premise still by some miracle within the realm of reality.

:lol: :histeric:

JimmyH
07-06-07, 11:34 AM
:lol: :histeric:

easy now, watch yourself....:thehand:

Playdrv4me
07-06-07, 01:03 PM
If someone does find a download of it let me know, I just want the cut that has Drive in it... the chick walking away scene.

JimmyH
07-06-07, 02:03 PM
are we condoning illegal downloads here? urb? :lol:

Playdrv4me
07-06-07, 02:09 PM
Hey I just want a piece... not the whole thing... and yes, I realize theres a double entendre there... and yes, its intentional.

Silver Dollar
07-06-07, 04:17 PM
I've "fapped" myself blind.

JimmyH
07-06-07, 04:18 PM
Optimus Prime: (hey SD, better get that intervention warmed up)

http://www.cooleywire.com/jimmyh/new/multiprime.jpg

lawfive
07-06-07, 04:33 PM
Optimus Prime: (hey SD, better get that intervention warmed up)

http://www.cooleywire.com/jimmyh/new/multiprime.jpg

Holy No-You-Didn't, Batman! :confused:

Silver Dollar
07-06-07, 05:55 PM
Jimmy is more diseased than a syphlitic hooker in a Bangladesh leper colony.

JimmyH
07-06-07, 08:09 PM
:true:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-06-07, 09:00 PM
Fap fap fap fap fap fap....

More like scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch OUCH ow ow ow scratch scratch....

WinnipegCadillac
07-07-07, 03:59 PM
Sorry, but I guess someone has to take a shot at this movie. Personally, I don't think the word masturbate has any place in a movie such as this. I thought Die Hard 4 was a much better movie. The decepticons were tough to identify, and the storyline was weak. And what the hell was with the 'put it in my chest' crap?

Hopefully Bay does not have anything to do with the sequels...

lawfive
07-07-07, 04:46 PM
:hmm: What kind of movie DO you think "masturbate" has a place in? There is no way this is a kids movie. If that is what you're worried about, I'm curious why you're focused on protecting kids from hearing "masturbate" and not from the violence and killing of humans.

Not picking on you, I've just never understood this approach.

I guess it won't help my case with the conservatives to say that I think the next generation would be a lot better off if we stopped telling our kids that they shouldn't touch themselves or that it's "dirty." In that arena, let 'em do what they're gonna do anyway, without trying to make them feel guilty about it for some damned reason. And be willing to talk about it using correct terminology where appropriate. Words like, "masturbation."

I could go on, but the Lounge has rules...

WinnipegCadillac
07-07-07, 05:57 PM
I didn't say this was to protect kids. I am saying that I think it didn't fit with the idea of the Transformers movie. Maybe I expected the movie to stick more to the original cartoon (silly me), and to that end, the movie was a total disappointment. As far as I am concerned, that part of the movie was an apple pie short of being American Pie.

On the subject of kids - the original was marketed towards children, and while I understand they would want to attract that same market (20 years older), I expected the movie to be geared also towards children. On that note, I believe there was too much swearing.

On a final note, I would have liked to have seen Soundwave - or at least heard his voice. Aside from Optimus Prime, his was the voice I wanted to hear most.

lawfive
07-07-07, 10:38 PM
I haven't seen the cartoon, so that shouldn't be a problem for me.

JimmyH
07-08-07, 04:38 PM
Sorry, but I guess someone has to take a shot at this movie. Personally, I don't think the word masturbate has any place in a movie such as this. I thought Die Hard 4 was a much better movie. The decepticons were tough to identify, and the storyline was weak. And what the hell was with the 'put it in my chest' crap?

Hopefully Bay does not have anything to do with the sequels...

Somebody...better....restrain.....me......:want:

Since this is cadillac forums, I am not going to respond. I already got banned from one forum for going after a "I dont like Michael Bay :crybaby: " weasel.

JimmyH
07-08-07, 04:41 PM
I didn't say this was to protect kids. I am saying that I think it didn't fit with the idea of the Transformers movie. Maybe I expected the movie to stick more to the original cartoon (silly me), and to that end, the movie was a total disappointment. As far as I am concerned, that part of the movie was an apple pie short of being American Pie.

On the subject of kids - the original was marketed towards children, and while I understand they would want to attract that same market (20 years older), I expected the movie to be geared also towards children. On that note, I believe there was too much swearing.

On a final note, I would have liked to have seen Soundwave - or at least heard his voice. Aside from Optimus Prime, his was the voice I wanted to hear most.

This movie was marked towards whoever will put down the money. I have seen the commercials on daytime, primetime, latenight, and Nick Jr. There was more swearing on primetime TV than in this movie.

Playdrv4me
07-08-07, 05:15 PM
This movie was marked towards whoever will put down the money. I have seen the commercials on daytime, primetime, latenight, and Nick Jr. There was more swearing on primetime TV than in this movie.

:true:

WinnipegCadillac
07-09-07, 05:50 PM

Easy there, jimmy. Bay apparently does action movies quite well, but my point is that I did not like THIS movie (for the reasons mentioned before).

Seeing as one large result of this movie is a new line of toys, I would guess that this movie was marketed (marked?), at least in part, to children. Either this, or the toy company expects to sell helmets that speak like Optimus Prime to 20-something year old men. Do six year old children need to hear that much swearing? At the risk of telling people how to raise their children, I would say no.

Point is, I did not like the movie. No need for name calling. Now, if I may take a page out of Bob Backlund's book, I will pat myself on the back, and say true DAT.

The Tony Show
07-09-07, 06:18 PM
My palms got hairy just looking at those pictures.....

:drool:

"One more time for the people in the cheap seats!"

http://www.cooleywire.com/jimmyh/new/megan1.jpg

JimmyH
07-12-07, 12:06 AM
Do six year old children need to hear that much swearing?

Ok, I saw it again tonight. I paid attention this time. There were exactly THREE words that could be deemed inappropriate.

1- When frenzy got most of his head lopped off (with his own weapon, awesome) He says "Oh Sh**." And that is debatable. I didnt hear it, my wife swears that is what he said. I dont think kids will notice it.

2- When OP is introducing the autobots, Jazz says "What's cracking little bitches?" I dont think kids have enough time to process that though because OP immediately starts talking and that's when Bumblebee does his dance (very awesome!) which should get kids immediate attention.

3- Sam's mom asks if he was masturbating. Not really an inappropriate word, I only point it out because when my kids are of that age, the word will make me feel awkward :jerkit:

Caddy Man
07-12-07, 03:35 AM
Saw the movie again last night...AMAZING. I feel it was better the second time around since this time I knew when to expect the action, so I sat through the human parts in a better mood. OMG the Autobot landing scene on earth was AMAZING. The music was GREAT. The cinematography was awesome. Yeah people say its a movie and it dosnt have to be serious...NO I DO NOT AGREE. You can take an idea so out of this world like Transformers and you can make it into a well done movie by paying attention to the little details.

JimmyH
07-12-07, 11:44 AM
OMG the Autobot landing scene on earth was AMAZING. The music was GREAT.

That was very powerful. Brought a lump to my throat both times.

John Williams is still my favorite scorer, but I dont think he could have improved the score in this movie. It was perfect.

Silver Dollar
07-12-07, 12:10 PM
That was very powerful. Brought a lump to my throat both times....

Come on Jimmy, get some help dude.

Caddy Man
07-12-07, 01:16 PM
That was very powerful. Brought a lump to my throat both times.

John Williams is still my favorite scorer, but I dont think he could have improved the score in this movie. It was perfect.

i swear that scene..as well as some other scenes brought tears to my eyes. All the footage of the US military planes was sick as hell too!

JimmyH
07-12-07, 01:45 PM

the kind of help I need dont exist

JimmyH
07-12-07, 01:46 PM
i swear that scene..as well as some other scenes brought tears to my eyes. All the footage of the US military planes was sick as hell too!

the US military was instrumental in filming this movie.

due to their close involvement, and the establishment of Duhamel and Tyrese characters, their are rumblings of a GI JOE crossover/spinoff out of this movie.

JimmyH
07-12-07, 04:09 PM

My sickness keeps increasing:

http://www.cooleywire.com/jimmyh/new/opkey.jpg

AlBundy
07-12-07, 04:57 PM
You forgot about the scene when the sector 7 guys decided to arrest the family and the mom seize "You hurt my dog, I'll kick your azz".

Silver Dollar
07-12-07, 05:11 PM
Oh, how could we for get that scene. One of the greatest cinematic triumphs of our time! Ranks right up there with Citizen Kane and Revenge of the Nerds Part 7.

:eyeroll:

AlBundy
07-12-07, 05:13 PM
Tyress did alot of curseing as well in the scorpion kill.

Rolex
07-12-07, 05:54 PM
I find it funny that a cartoon I watched as a kid has become so popular again. Things always come full circle. I wonder when a Smurf movie will come out? :p

The Tony Show
07-12-07, 07:02 PM
I find it funny that a cartoon I watched as a kid has become so popular again. Things always come full circle. I wonder when a Smurf movie will come out? :p

Kevin Spacey as Gargamel- Rated R for extreme language, partial nudity and intense smurfing.

Silver Dollar
07-12-07, 08:07 PM
I weap for our society

JimmyH
07-12-07, 11:42 PM
careful now, dont be pickin on my TF's, or I'll have to smackdown

Playdrv4me
07-16-07, 12:50 PM
http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2007/20070716.jpg

The Tony Show
07-16-07, 01:51 PM
Update:

Saw Transformers this weekend, and it was pretty mediocre. The robots were so complex in design that you couldn't even tell where the head was while they flipped and twisted around. The fights were fast, blurry and confusing, and the "zany" scene where the Autobots all tiptoe around the backyard hiding from the parents was retarded.

Hearing Peter Cullen's voice in a theater and drooling over Megan Fox are the top two reasons to see this movie. I give it a solid 6, plus 1 for geek loyalty.

JimmyH
07-16-07, 01:58 PM
Saw Transformers this weekend, and it was pretty mediocre. The robots were so complex in design that you couldn't even tell where the head was while they flipped and twisted around. The fights were fast, blurry and confusing, and the "zany" scene where the Autobots all tiptoe around the backyard hiding from the parents was retarded.

I have to try not to get into a fight Tony... :tisk:

the biggest complaint people have had, is the lack of TF screentime, the lack of detail to the TF fights, and the fast camera action.

That last is simply Bay's style, and that and the first two are due to budget. They only had 150 million budgeted. They spent that plus $40million more on rendering. Those complex renderings cost $$$$$$.

I am sure we will see more in the sequel. Since most of the modeling will have been paid for, we can get more TF screentime.

The Tony Show
07-16-07, 03:32 PM
Point taken, but I really could care less what the reasons are- bottom line is that I paid to go see a Transformers movie.

What I ended up seeing is lots of zany comedy and a few headache inducing battle scenes between very shiny, impossibly complex and very blurry CG piles of metal.

JimmyH
07-16-07, 04:42 PM
trust me it will get better, right now its at $370m worldwide. some countries have not gotten it yet, so it will likely finish in the $500m-600m area.

Now that they have established the human and TF characters for the masses, and alot of the cgi software is in place, they can get more battles in next time, and may get $200m budget to boot.

The Tony Show
07-16-07, 11:14 PM
trust me it will get better, right now its at $370m worldwide. some countries have not gotten it yet, so it will likely finish in the $500m-600m area.

Now that they have established the human and TF characters for the masses, and alot of the cgi software is in place, they can get more battles in next time, and may get $200m budget to boot.

I hope so.

One other thing that really annoyed me was the lack of proper "scale" on the robots. How can a 16ft. Camaro with a hollow interior possibly contain all the parts necessary for a 40ft. tall robot? Since they're built in a 3D renderer, it would have been easy to make them actually "transform" like the toys, but instead they chose to use morphing effects to hide the fact that the scale is totally fubar.

I know, I know......"It's a movie....It's based on Toys...". - bah. If they're going to make it "live action", do it right, dammit.

JimmyH
07-16-07, 11:43 PM
How can a 16ft. Camaro with a hollow interior possibly contain all the parts necessary for a 40ft.
I know, I know......"It's a movie....It's based on Toys...". - bah. If they're going to make it "live action", do it right, dammit.

Well, i can help you there. You have to give them (the modelers) some license, it is fiction after all. And you have to accept that Cybertronian technology is far more complex than the technology you and I know and understand. It's entirely likely their limbs and joints can fold up into tight confines. (jesus, I really am a friggin geek).

given that, Bumblebee transforms from a 16 ft long Camaro into a 16 foot tall robot. That number was given directly by ILM, that is how tall his model is. I have harder time accepting an F-22 raptor becomes a robot that is only 3 feet taller than a robotic peterbuilt.

Optimus Prime (peterbuilt truck) - 28'
Ironhide (GMC 6500 pickup) - 22'
Ratchet (modified H2 hummer)- 20'
Bumblebee (2005 Pontiac GTO with Camaro concept body) - 16'
Jazz (Pontiac Solstice hardtop) - 15'

Megatron (cybertronian jet - 35'
Blackout - (Sikorsky MH-53 heavy lift helicopter) 33'
Scorponok (no alt mode) - 9'
Starscream (F-22 raptor) - 31'
Bonecrusher (Buffalo H Mine Protected Vehicle) - 25'
Devastator/Brawl (Modified M1 Abrams tank) - 25'
Barricade (Modified Saleen S281 Mustang) - 16'
Frenzy (portable cd player) - 4'

Here is a great view of the cars (and the Raptor):

http://www.tfw2005.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/16500/cat/1432

I dont know how close that custom Camaro (built entirely from a GTO by Saleen by the way) is to the prototype GM built, or the yet to be built production version for that matter, but I am SERIOUSLY digging it. Best looking car GM has come up with in a while IMHO.

JimmyH
07-16-07, 11:51 PM
Another thing, if you check out the alternators toys, they transform from robots into cars with fairly accurate interiors, and engine bays even.

http://www.tfw2005.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/521

Check out Meister (who is really Jazz) he is an RX-8, I know you will dig that.

tman2093
07-17-07, 12:22 AM
So if I recall correctly the only cadillac to transform was the spoiled girls Escalade?

We need a cadiillac as a member of the main group of autobots in the sequel

Caddy Man
07-17-07, 01:37 AM
Well, i can help you there. You have to give them (the modelers) some license, it is fiction after all. And you have to accept that Cybertronian technology is far more complex than the technology you and I know and understand. It's entirely likely their limbs and joints can fold up into tight confines. (jesus, I really am a friggin geek).

given that, Bumblebee transforms from a 16 ft long Camaro into a 16 foot tall robot. That number was given directly by ILM, that is how tall his model is. I have harder time accepting an F-22 raptor becomes a robot that is only 3 feet taller than a robotic peterbuilt.

Optimus Prime (peterbuilt truck) - 28'
Ironhide (GMC 6500 pickup) - 22'
Ratchet (modified H2 hummer)- 20'
Bumblebee (2005 Pontiac GTO with Camaro concept body) - 16'
Jazz (Pontiac Solstice hardtop) - 15'

Megatron (cybertronian jet - 35'
Blackout - (Sikorsky MH-53 heavy lift helicopter) 33'
Scorponok (no alt mode) - 9'
Starscream (F-22 raptor) - 31'
Bonecrusher (Buffalo H Mine Protected Vehicle) - 25'
Devastator/Brawl (Modified M1 Abrams tank) - 25'
Barricade (Modified Saleen S281 Mustang) - 16'
Frenzy (portable cd player) - 4'

Here is a great view of the cars (and the Raptor):

http://www.tfw2005.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/16500/cat/1432

I dont know how close that custom Camaro (built entirely from a GTO by Saleen by the way) is to the prototype GM built, or the yet to be built production version for that matter, but I am SERIOUSLY digging it. Best looking car GM has come up with in a while IMHO.

Bumblebee only 16 feet??? They must have majorly screwed the scale in the movie because I thought Bumblebee was 50 feet tall or something. Especially in the scene when the kid sees Bumblebee transformed for the first time. Looked like the size of a building.

Silver Dollar
07-17-07, 11:20 AM
Stop it Tony!

You'll have Jimmy crying himself to sleep tonight.

JimmyH
07-17-07, 12:30 PM
Stop it Tony!

You'll have Jimmy crying himself to sleep tonight.

that's ok, i do anyway :crybaby:

JimmyH
07-17-07, 12:39 PM
Bumblebee only 16 feet??? They must have majorly screwed the scale in the movie because I thought Bumblebee was 50 feet tall or something. Especially in the scene when the kid sees Bumblebee transformed for the first time. Looked like the size of a building.

could be, but those are the sizes ILM gave. who knows how they actually got spliced in to the live footage.

and i understand what tony is saying, it gave me some eyebrow scrunches too.
in the end, though, i am too much of a tf geek, and i just dont care. i am happy with whatever they give us.

"Anything is better than nothing" - Cosmos, G1 cartoon

lawfive
07-18-07, 07:30 PM
For Jimmy. Hope this works. :crosses fingers:

lawfive
07-18-07, 07:31 PM
Dammit.

JimmyH
07-18-07, 08:09 PM
??? boxes that transform into refuse?

lawfive
07-18-07, 08:28 PM
I don't know jack shit about graphics.

JimmyH
07-18-07, 11:58 PM
arent you an IT guy? hell im just a lowly metals guy and i give myself 7/10 on the photoshop scale

JimmyH
07-19-07, 01:22 AM
courtesy of L5

http://www.cooleywire.com/jimmyh/new/Transformer.gif

been a while since I laughed that hard

lawfive
07-19-07, 01:28 AM
I do SAP, J.D. Edwards, etc. I don't do Photoshop etc. Wish I had time...

JimmyH
07-19-07, 01:37 AM
SAP, ouch, the horror stories I have heard...

do you deal in MOSS 9.0?

lawfive
07-19-07, 02:46 AM
.??.

JimmyH
07-19-07, 11:51 AM
MOSS 9.0, remember? Pete Becker wrote it, built his software empire around it, then started dating Monica Gueller, then wanted to become the ultimate fighting champion....
(Friends, stupid humour, I know)

93DevilleUSMC
07-19-07, 02:26 PM
The last movie to make the military look so heroic was Tears of the Sun. Thank you, Michael Bay!

Semper Fi!

93DevilleUSMC
07-19-07, 02:32 PM
Also, the fast camera was what made the combat scenes so realistic; fights come at you fast and confusing. The fast camera made me feel like I was in the middle of the firefights in that film.

lawfive
07-19-07, 02:34 PM
MOSS 9.0, remember? Pete Becker wrote it, built his software empire around it, then started dating Monica Gueller, then wanted to become the ultimate fighting champion....
(Friends, stupid humour, I know)

.??.

The Tony Show
07-19-07, 03:23 PM
.??.

I'm with Lawfive. ???

JimmyH
07-19-07, 03:38 PM
http://www.cooleywire.com/jimmyh/new/friends.png

FRIENDS!!!!
I guess I watch that show too much. MOSS 9.0 was the fictional software this character on the show created. It is the episode where the guy in the diner gives monica a tip in the form of a $20k check. "Every office uses MOSS 9.0!" I always think of SAP everytime I see that episode. You mentioned you work on SAP... Oh never mind.

JimmyH
07-19-07, 03:40 PM
The last movie to make the military look so heroic was Tears of the Sun. Thank you, Michael Bay!

Semper Fi!

That was an awesome movie. I loved the ending battle sequence.

lawfive
07-19-07, 06:37 PM
Gotta see that sometime, I guess...

AlBundy
07-19-07, 08:07 PM
courtesy of L5

http://www.cooleywire.com/jimmyh/new/Transformer.gif

been a while since I laughed that hard

That Box-former is great.:thumbsup:

Rey Rey 650
07-20-07, 12:27 AM
I wanted to leave after the 30 minutes of watching it.... Fuccckin movie was full of advertisements

lawfive
07-20-07, 12:29 PM
I saw it last night. I liked it okay, but it was as though it was written by two different people: the serious guy and the cheesy guy. And they were frustrating each other... This kind of movie is better off using humor as a spice rather than cheese as a main ingredient.

Oh, and whomever wrote here about the masturbation thing: that was perfect and I laughed my ass off. I remember having my girlfriend in my room and wanting to seem cool and just cringing inside as she got to listen to my Mom ask me about embarrassing shit. "Personal happy time," LOL...

JimmyH
07-23-07, 11:59 AM
everyone is picking on my movie, someone lock this thread, its gone on long enough :crybaby:

The Tony Show
07-23-07, 12:04 PM
everyone is picking on my movie, someone lock this thread, its gone on long enough :crybaby:

No way.

AlBundy
07-23-07, 02:41 PM

You've been scrappin:want: for 9 pages. Don't give up now.:thumbsup:

JimmyH
07-23-07, 06:03 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=77d_1184141336

The Tony Show
07-23-07, 06:40 PM
That ruled. I'm sure some wholesome Parent watching at home had a heart attack, and immediately stopped downloading porn on the Internet to file a complaint with the FCC.

dwight.j.carter
07-23-07, 08:59 PM
I thought it was the best movie of the summer and I have seen it now three times and it gets better and better every time. However I do think now I will wait for it on video (Hopefully HDDVD). Die hard can kick rocks compared to transformers Bruce Willis playing John Mclane again is about as beliveable as Rocky coming out of retirement at 60 ! You guys can dog Transformers all you want but bottom line is it is the movie of the summer !

JimmyH
07-24-07, 10:32 AM
I thought it was the best movie of the summer and I have seen it now three times and it gets better and better every time. However I do think now I will wait for it on video (Hopefully HDDVD). Die hard can kick rocks compared to transformers Bruce Willis playing John Mclane again is about as beliveable as Rocky coming out of retirement at 60 ! You guys can dog Transformers all you want but bottom line is it is the movie of the summer !

^^observe people, this is the mark of a man who is a true gentleman and scholar, and above all, clearly appreciates superior art at its finest :thumbsup:

JimmyH
07-24-07, 10:33 AM
That ruled. I'm sure some wholesome Parent watching at home had a heart attack, and immediately stopped downloading porn on the Internet to file a complaint with the FCC.

nah, Dave has been worse than that on tv

The Tony Show
07-24-07, 12:53 PM
^^observe people, this is the mark of a man who is a true gentleman and scholar, and above all, clearly appreciates superior art at its finest :thumbsup:

You must be referring to the Ghostbusters car in his Avatar.

dwight.j.carter
07-24-07, 01:07 PM
Nothing beats Ecto 1 buddy. Don't make me come over and shove a proton pack up your hiney lol :)

dwight.j.carter
07-24-07, 01:08 PM
I will say I want that camaro from the Transformers move !

JimmyH
07-24-07, 02:01 PM
I will say I want that camaro from the Transformers move !

If I didnt have two kids, I would have my name on some Chevy dealers waiting list. And I have never liked Camaros.

JimmyH
07-24-07, 04:04 PM
I was examining the movie frame by frame and made a shocking discovery.

Tony, you are affiliated with GM, you wouldn't know anything about this would you? :suspect:

http://www.cooleywire.com/jimmyh/new/tfframes.jpg

DLE
07-24-07, 04:48 PM
You guys realize that the Transformer logo is very similar shape as the inside of the Caddy logo??

Someone here can do a quick photoshop to see what it looks like, lol. :thumbsup:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v438/davidle10626/CadillacLogoClr.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v438/davidle10626/transformers.jpg

The Tony Show
07-24-07, 04:51 PM

Tony, you are affiliated with GM, you wouldn't know anything about this would you? :suspect:

:histeric:

That's f-ing hilarious. Did you make that or find it somewhere?

I can't give you rep (have to "spread the love" first. This could get messy.....)

The Tony Show
07-24-07, 05:00 PM
Quick and dirty (still at work):

JimmyH
07-24-07, 05:27 PM
Quick and dirty

that's your motto isnt it?

JimmyH
07-24-07, 05:27 PM
:histeric:

That's f-ing hilarious. Did you make that or find it somewhere?

I can't give you rep (have to "spread the love" first. This could get messy.....)

thanks, I made it, took about 10 minutes (i am honing my ps skills to mimic you, ya know?)

what do they call that? subliminal messaging or something?

JimmyH
07-24-07, 05:29 PM
You guys realize that the Transformer logo is very similar shape as the inside of the Caddy logo??

Someone here can do a quick photoshop to see what it looks like, lol. :thumbsup:

I made these a while ago, I wanted to use the smaller one for my avatar, but alas, motion avatars are not allowed (unless you are Florian)

http://www.cooleywire.com/jimmyh/new/acbig.gif

http://www.cooleywire.com/jimmyh/new/acsm.gif

dwight.j.carter
07-24-07, 05:30 PM
I think I need to have an autobot logo stamped on my car somewhere lol like in the movie namely ironhide in truck form.

The Tony Show
07-24-07, 06:29 PM
I saw a Black on Black RX-8 with a full Mazdaspeed body conversion that the owner had de-badged and replaced the Mazda logos with Chrome Decepticon emblems.

I'm ashamed to say I thought it looked pretty badass.

AlBundy
07-24-07, 07:57 PM
In part two I hope they bring out the constructicons.
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m195/ALBUNDY2006/6959_1.jpg
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m195/ALBUNDY2006/68f6_1.jpg

JimmyH
07-24-07, 09:24 PM
combiners (gestaults) are out, sorry

Jonas McFeely
07-25-07, 09:03 AM
This thread is still going. Jesus Jones.

JimmyH
07-25-07, 11:12 AM
I saw a Black on Black RX-8 with a full Mazdaspeed body conversion that the owner had de-badged and replaced the Mazda logos with Chrome Decepticon emblems.

I'm ashamed to say I thought it looked pretty badass.

how about this:

http://www.cooleywire.com/jimmyh/new/Shockblast.jpg

do you still have an RX-8? man I love that car.

JimmyH
07-25-07, 11:13 AM
oh here is another good one:

http://www.cooleywire.com/jimmyh/new/shoe.jpg

a transforming shoe, so far, none of us have been able to find a robot mode picture

JimmyH
07-25-07, 02:03 PM

Ok, I need help here. Did anyone else find this humorous?

I posted this on a TF forum, and I was asked to stop posting spam and leave. Of course it was by an overzealous admin who makes Urb look tame.

I thought it was funny. Either way, I am done trying to fit in with other TF geeks. Probably just sex-deprived children grown older anyway. I have already been banned from one TF forum, maybe my PM to that admin will get me banned from this one too.

Caddy Man
07-25-07, 02:23 PM

LMFAO

The Tony Show
07-25-07, 02:36 PM
Tony Show Stamp of Approval: That's all that matters. :thumbsup: