: '94 FWB - need a rear sill plate

425 Dual Quad
07-03-07, 04:38 PM
Hi Guys,

Dead boring post this one I know, not as interesting as the white over blue '76 Fleetwood Brougham.

I need a rear door sill plate [the long peice of ribbed black plastic that goes over the screws that hold the door opening moulding down and keeps the carpet in place. It's GM part number 20460027 I beleive.

Curiously the front ones have a Cadillac script in a black rectangle on them and the rear ones are plain. If anyone has one or a pair for the rear, especially with the Cadillac script on [did they do them with the Cadillac script for the rear] I'd be greatful.
As usual the black plastic tabs which hold them onto the door moulding have broken off.

Thanks all! Nick

caddycruiser
07-03-07, 11:17 PM
Those things just snap right into the larger sill piece, and only the fronts (which are longer) have the Caddy emblem.

I actually have a spare set of the fronts, but not the rears. I've seen them on Ebay before, but hmm...

425 Dual Quad
07-13-07, 06:46 AM
Hi Caddycruiser,

Isn't that the way!
Still does anyone else have a rear sill plate they don't need?
regards
Nick:)

scurling
07-13-07, 03:27 PM
It was a few years ago, four I think, but I got one at the GM dealer. Have you tried GM?

Barrister_07101
07-16-07, 02:57 PM
Those things just snap right into the larger sill piece, and only the fronts (which are longer) have the Caddy emblem.

I actually have a spare set of the fronts, but not the rears. I've seen them on Ebay before, but hmm...

I actually need a set of the fronts. Let's talk.

425 Dual Quad
07-17-07, 07:55 PM
Hi Scurling, yes first place I tired was the Caddy dealer in Atlanta but no they don't have and didn't seem to be able to get them.

Barrister - yes - if we find a set out there somewhere, lets split it!

regards
Nick

509Rider
07-17-07, 11:41 PM
Let me check I might have a full set extra.

425 Dual Quad
07-18-07, 07:05 AM
Hey 509Rider,

that woudl be great if you have ! :)

regards, Nick