: Hey guys, anyone need any parts for their Caddy????

tbucket101
07-02-07, 09:39 PM
...I will be buying a '70 Deville on Wednesday that I will only be using the longblock and tranny, SO if anyone needs any parts, let me know as I will be parting this out for about two weeks and off to the scrap yard unless someone buys the whole dang thing...thanks in advance,
Adam

cadillacs5470
07-03-07, 01:29 AM
...I will be buying a '70 Deville on Wednesday that I will only be using the longblock and tranny, SO if anyone needs any parts, let me know as I will be parting this out for about two weeks and off to the scrap yard unless someone buys the whole dang thing...thanks in advance,
Adam

I need the little crest molding that goes on the front fender on the crease(driver side fender), cadillac script that goes on the trunk, coup de ville script that goes on the rear quarter panels(on both sides), reflectors that go on the rear lights, the white square lights that go in the rear bumper, what are these? reverse lights? maybe?. If you have these let me know and let me know how much you're asking for these items and the shipping cost to:
Visalia, California 93277.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

urbanski
07-03-07, 05:52 AM
please post in classifieds
http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/
thanks