: New Tri-State Meet - Paramus Hooters

codewize
07-02-07, 08:08 PM
Ok, here's the new thread. We're still discussing the 22nd or 29th. I'm pretty sure we're settled on Hooters, right?

Lets nail this thing down.

CADIMAC52
07-02-07, 09:38 PM
I'm in:thumbsup:

codewize
07-03-07, 05:08 PM
Ok, since we're getting closer and no one is chiming in I'm going to call the 29th as the date.

How do we get people to pay attention.

danbuc
07-03-07, 05:20 PM
I'm there....maybe I'll bring the STS this time around....:rolleyes:

jstowe
07-08-07, 12:57 PM
I should be able to be there unless something gets in the way.

codewize
07-08-07, 05:18 PM
Ok well that's 4 people. We need more than this.

CADIMAC52
07-08-07, 07:05 PM
I'm in. Maybe you can post it in some of the other forums. Thats what I did.:thumbsup:

codewize
07-08-07, 07:23 PM
I guess we forgot this part but I'm thinking an initial meet time of 1pm ?

CADIMAC52
07-08-07, 07:29 PM
cool with me, 1 til whenever

Lanzz
07-09-07, 11:49 PM
so - 7/29 at 1ish PM? Will plan to go.

codewize
07-10-07, 09:12 AM
Correct. Bring friends :)

so - 7/29 at 1ish PM? Will plan to go.

IceDigger
07-14-07, 02:10 PM
Where in the world is paramus? I'm in the Philly area, is it near there?

CADIMAC52
07-14-07, 09:08 PM
It's in north jersey. Probably an hour or a little more from you.

IceDigger
07-15-07, 01:10 PM
Sounds like fun. I'll mark it on my calendar.

Blackout
07-16-07, 04:58 PM
Maybe if I am free I will try and get up there. Hell if IceDigger is going then maybe we can meet up and head up there together.

CADIMAC52
07-16-07, 08:53 PM
Anybody put this anywhere else?:confused:

codewize
07-16-07, 10:05 PM
I put it on caddyinfo.com

Anybody put this anywhere else?:confused:

SvB4EvA
07-17-07, 02:56 PM
Hooters at 1pm, sunday july 29th! Im there!

codewize
07-18-07, 09:20 AM
Everyone should feel free to bring friends, spouse, other, etc.

Also has anyone called Hooters yet? We should give them a heads up again. Can someone handle that please.

CADIMAC52
07-18-07, 12:11 PM
I'll do it.I took care of it last time. I just made an announcement in the CTS forum.

kbevere
07-18-07, 12:39 PM
Hey i would so love to come.

Blackout
07-18-07, 01:59 PM
Hey i would so love to come.
What's stopping you?

kbevere
07-18-07, 02:13 PM
Nothing is stopping me :)
what happens if it rains will there be a new date?

mrfridays
07-18-07, 04:17 PM
I've never been to a meet before. What typically goes on at these things? Does everyone just show their cars to others and talk about mods...etc?

codewize
07-18-07, 04:43 PM
Pretty much. We check out cars, have some food, talk about life in general and just have a good time. There are no set rules it's just car fun, if you will.

If there is a threat of rain, we watch this thread carefully the morning of. Someone in NJ will confirm that it is or isn't raining. In the event of rain we'll make a new date.

If you love Cadillacs, or cars in general it's a great time.

I've never been to a meet before. What typically goes on at these things? Does everyone just show their cars to others and talk about mods...etc?

kbevere
07-19-07, 08:22 AM
Check out cardomain.com and see if we can get some of the other Caddy guys to head over to the meet.

codewize
07-19-07, 11:41 AM
Are you a member of Cardomain ? Go for it. Whats the best way over there to let the masses know?

If all goes well I will be able to report on my new PCM by then. I was hoping to have my wheels on by then but I don't think that's happening. However, the next time we meet I will have wheels AND the car will be lowered.

kbevere
07-20-07, 07:00 AM
Well i sent out an invite to this meet to a bunch of people on cardomain.com hopefully well get a good turn out.

codewize
07-20-07, 09:58 AM
Great, the more the merrier

Blackout
07-20-07, 11:39 AM
Ok so let's get a roll call as of right now. Just add your name to the list if you are attending.

Blackout

kbevere
07-20-07, 01:58 PM
Kbevere wil be there

CADIMAC52
07-20-07, 03:59 PM
I'm there:thumbsup:

kbevere
07-21-07, 07:16 AM
thats it? 2 of us only :/

Blackout
07-21-07, 12:21 PM
Icedigger and myself are heading up there together so there are 4 of us. Hopefully some more people show some interest

codewize
07-21-07, 12:26 PM
Codewize

I'll be there and our 2 friends (Marika and BodybyFisher) from Caddy info will be there. As a matter of fact I'll go over there and do a roll call.

Yes, more interest would be good. All these caddy owners in one place and we can't get them to come to a meet. Sad. It's summer time guys, As we say in cruising land, GET OUT THERE!

01devillew/05 nav
07-21-07, 03:32 PM
Need the confirmed date and time for paramus. thanks

danbuc
07-21-07, 04:01 PM
29th, at 1

I'll be there...

jstowe
07-23-07, 06:01 AM
Indicated earlier. Weather permitting I'll be there

kbevere
07-24-07, 07:28 AM
Weather for this Sunday so far http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/vacationplanner/tenday/07109?from=mypage_nav

codewize
07-24-07, 08:28 PM
Sunday
7/29/2007

http://deskwx.weatherbug.com/images/Forecast/icons/cond093.gif
Hi: 85

Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning. Highs in the mid 80s. Chance of rain 30 percent.

http://deskwx.weatherbug.com/images/Forecast/icons/cond073.gif
Lo: 68

Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 60s.

Blackout
07-25-07, 05:09 AM
Well hopefully that rain situation changes

codewize
07-25-07, 10:12 PM
It did but in the wrong direction
Sunday
7/29/2007Hi: 83°Cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s. Chance of rain 50 percent.Lo: 67°Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 60s. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Well hopefully that rain situation changes

Blackout
07-26-07, 05:12 AM
Eek......if the rain situation continues the way it is then I might not be showing up

codewize
07-26-07, 09:03 AM
Well last time I barked about rain and it turned out to be a beautiful day. SO having said that we really won't know until Sunday :)

Eek......if the rain situation continues the way it is then I might not be showing up

Blackout
07-26-07, 10:43 AM
Well last time I barked about rain and it turned out to be a beautiful day. SO having said that we really won't know until Sunday :)

Well hopefully they're wrong about the weather but I guess it's wait and see at the moment

kbevere
07-27-07, 08:05 AM
So far its looking like rain. Maybe we will get lucky.

cooncat
07-27-07, 08:17 AM
It kinda sounds like the weather we have for all of our Tampa meets.

Good luck and have fun.

I used to live in Teaneck and know Paramus well. I moved to Tampa in 1984.

Bob

IceDigger
07-27-07, 10:48 AM
You guys sound like my corvette club, if it rains some people are afraid their cars will get wet.

Anyways, if anybody is in the Bucks or Montgomery Counties of PA I am taking a caravan down from my shop to paramus NJ for this meet.

The address is:

LiteSpeed Computers
1 Maple Ave
Horsham, PA 19040

I would like to leave by around 10am since its going to take about 2hrs to get there and thats 1hr to spare.

Sound good?

cooncat
07-27-07, 11:53 AM
We have a steady group of guys who come out in whatever weather. By the way, I have the newest car in the group. We just like to get together and party. It doesn't matter what the weather is except if there is a hurricane coming.

codewize
07-27-07, 12:46 PM
I'm not afraid of the car getting wet, I just don't want to drive 2 hrs in the pouring rain. The 2 hrs back.Kind of takes the fun out of it.And what the heck is going on with the boards today? I can hardly get to them at all.

IceDigger
07-27-07, 02:15 PM
Getting my magnaflow catback and short shifter installed on the cts-v today.

kbevere
07-27-07, 02:19 PM
Getting my magnaflow catback and short shifter installed on the cts-v today.

Nice :highfive: My brake paint kit just came in today. Paiting them up this weekend i hope:dance:

Blackout
07-28-07, 12:09 PM
My thing is with a meet we get a chance to check out each others cars but if it's raining out then we basically drove 2 hours to hang out at a hooters

codewize
07-28-07, 09:16 PM
So, I was told today that the entire Hooter chain had close within the last 2 months. Is that true? Is the one in Paramus still there?

jstowe
07-29-07, 07:04 AM
Well, a family crisis hit last night requiring my attention today so looks like I'll be mising todays meet. :crying2:

Darn I was looking forward to seeing everybody (rain or shine).

Someone take some pictures please. Enjoy

codewize
07-29-07, 07:24 AM
Sorry to hear that man. Things happen.

So it's pretty nice out right now. Lots of haze but it's still early. Plenty of sun and what could be nice blue sky. We'll see what it looks like in a couple hrs. Either way I'm ready to go.

I probably won't have a chance to detail the car before I come down but it's pretty clean. I'll try to at least get the bugs off the grille :)

The hourly shows the rain isn't supposed to happen until after 2pm.

codewize
07-29-07, 09:07 AM
Anyone in NJ have a weather report ?

kbevere
07-29-07, 09:13 AM
1pm Isolated T-Storms
81°F
84°F 30% 68°F 64% From ESE 4 mph

2pm Isolated T-Storms
82°F
85°F 30% 68°F 62% From SE 4 mph

3pm Isolated T-Storms
83°F
86°F 30% 68°F 60% From SSE 4 mph

Evening Commute Live Traffic Reports

4pm Scattered T-Storms
83°F
86°F 50% 68°F 60% From S 4 mph

5pm Scattered T-Storms
82°F
85°F 50% 68°F 62% From SSW 4 mph

6pm Scattered T-Storms
81°F
84°F 50% 68°F 64% From SSW 3 mph

kbevere
07-29-07, 09:15 AM
Well i know im going to go at 1:00 as long as its not raining. im heading out to clean her up a bit. Hopefully the rain will hold off. :alchi:

IceDigger
07-29-07, 09:26 AM
Its storming pretty badly here in Bucks. I'm gonna have to pass this meet. Next time guys.

kbevere
07-29-07, 09:40 AM
i was just checking the weather and theres a big patch of rain coming right over us. not looking to good

codewize
07-29-07, 09:45 AM
Hmmm. Looks like a pretty serious threat of rain.

Do we want to postpone ? or do we want to go ahead? I'll leave it up to you guys. You're there an I'm not. I know it's overcast here but no rain yet.

Let me know so we can notify the other boards.

Its storming pretty badly here in Bucks. I'm gonna have to pass this meet. Next time guys.

IceDigger
07-29-07, 09:46 AM
Postponing would be ideal.

codewize
07-29-07, 09:53 AM
Ok is everyone watching so if we say that they're not going to show up there.?

I say postpone also.

codewize
07-29-07, 10:05 AM
PER MARIKA fomr Caddy Info

It looks like we may be postponing this get together today. There are some members (according to Codewize) who are already canceling because they are seeing rain in their areas.
PLEASE CALL ME AT 201-747-4219 IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ATTEND AND TRY TO CALL ASAP SO WE CAN GET A CLEAR PICTURE OF WHAT'S GOING ON.
ALSO CALL ME IF YOU ***WILL*** ATTEND.
IF I DON'T HEAR FROM ANYONE, I'LL ASSUME WE ARE POSTPONING.

was posted based on my information.

codewize
07-29-07, 10:06 AM
I will make the official call by 11:00 based on your input folks.

kbevere
07-29-07, 10:07 AM
im down with a postponing it.

codewize
07-29-07, 10:16 AM
Ok. Since I have a few people wanting to postpone AND that's what makes sense to me. That's what we'll do.

The Official call is WE ARE POSTPONING

new date TBA.

kbevere
07-29-07, 10:18 AM
sounds good. next weekend i looking very nice. no rain at all for the next 7 days. lets try for next sunday if anyone is up for it.

codewize
07-29-07, 10:37 AM
Dates currently requested and considered include

Sunday August 5th

Please chime in, this needs to be a group effort people.

Thank you to those who provided input this morning. I'm 100 + miles away and can't make these calls without you.

EDIT: Apparently there is a Cadillac meet at Brogen Cadillac dealership in Totowa, New Jersey. This is on Sat Aug 4th. Does that work. There will be many more cars there I'm sure.

codewize
07-29-07, 10:55 AM
It's my understanding that this is a pretty big Cadillac show so I would like to throw out the idea, that we try to plan a meeting time, hook up in the parking lot or some other good parking area, arrive as a group, if you will, and enjoy the day.

Comments? Suggestions?

Marika
07-29-07, 11:19 AM
It's my understanding that this is a pretty big Cadillac show so I would like to throw out the idea, that we try to plan a meeting time, hook up in the parking lot or some other good parking area, arrive as a group, if you will, and enjoy the day.

Comments? Suggestions?

I'll be at the Cadillac show in Totowa early because I photograph the cars as they roll in. If others want to attend and meet up at a certain time, that's cool also. So decide between yourselves what time you want to meet and come on in and have a good time. There's free food and beverages too.

If anyone does show up on Saturday in Totowa, give my cellphone a call at 201-747-4219 so we can hook up. It gets pretty crowded at the meet so it could be hard to find a face in the crowd.

P.S. I'm still on for Sunday as well, Hooters in Paramus.

Blackout
07-29-07, 12:18 PM
Well on one hand I feel like a big ahole because I lliterally woke up about 20 minutes ago (12:38 pm). I was ay my buddies bachelor party last night and I am a little on the hung over side so when i rolled over and saw what time it was I literally flew out of bed and was about to hop in the shower but I heard a bunch of thunder and looked outside and it was down pouring. But I guess it looks as if were post poning this thing so I got saved by that at least. But I guess I will stay tuned for the word on the next meet. Hopefully we will be seeing each other in the not to distant future guys

kbevere
07-29-07, 01:17 PM
This sounds like a go for me with the 4th. im only 10minutes from that dealer and i would hopefully showing up this that. does anyone know the time this will take place. im up for meeting early to group up.

Marika
07-29-07, 01:26 PM
This sounds like a go for me with the 4th. im only 10minutes from that dealer and i would hopefully showing up this that. does anyone know the time this will take place. im up for meeting early to group up.

The dealership show runs from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.

kbevere
07-29-07, 01:28 PM
Thanks Marika.:highfive:

Marika
07-29-07, 01:39 PM
By the way, regarding the dealership show:

ONLY registered cars can be in the show, everyone else has to park in one of the other dealership parking areas so IF you want your car to be IN the show, you have to register.

Last year the show was disrupted by (gate crashers if you will) lots of non-cadillac cars that showed up which threw off the parking plans for all the other registered Cadillacs that were invited to the show. So please feel free to show up as a spectator, we do have a lot of fun at the show, but if you want to show your car, please register it. Information for the registration can be had at the Brogan website: http://www.brogancad.com Thank you!

Here are photos from last year's show: http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/girlperson1/Brogan%20Cadillac%20Show%202006/

codewize
07-29-07, 08:01 PM
Marika, I'm sorry you were upset about the postponement. I don't think I really had a chance. I'm not even sure I know how I came to be in charge of this thing.

I don't mind at all but I do need to rely on my eye and ears in that area and everyone I conversed with including yourself said it was either raining or ready to rain.

I know we have inside and I know the rain won't kill us but it won't be much fun sitting inside looking at the cars through the windows.

Incidently for those in the loop ALL Hooters in this area have closed. I'm not sure when or why but I went to 2 of them today to investigate and they were shutdown with a note to vendors on the door. Weird. So I guess it wasn't 100% rumor.

Moving on I would love to show up on Sat and have a little meet when we're done at the show. If anyone has ideas, suggestions or comments feel free to share.

Marika
07-29-07, 08:24 PM
Marika, I'm sorry you were upset about the postponement. I don't think I really had a chance. I'm not even sure I know how I came to be in charge of this thing.

I don't mind at all but I do need to rely on my eye and ears in that area and everyone I conversed with including yourself said it was either raining or ready to rain.

I know we have inside and I know the rain won't kill us but it won't be much fun sitting inside looking at the cars through the windows.

Incidently for those in the loop ALL Hooters in this area have closed. I'm not sure when or why but I went to 2 of them today to investigate and they were shutdown with a note to vendors on the door. Weird. So I guess it wasn't 100% rumor.

Moving on I would love to show up on Sat and have a little meet when we're done at the show. If anyone has ideas, suggestions or comments feel free to share.

You appointed yourself, that's how you came to be in charge of this get together. One guy did show up at Hooters, he drove all the way from South New Jersey. He was the only guy to show up and yes, Hooters was OPEN for business.

Marika
07-29-07, 08:39 PM
And in case you forgot how you got appointed as the person in charge of this meet, here's your post on the caddyinfo.com site:

Codewize
Rating: 0
View Member Profile
Remove Friend
Send Message
Find Member's Topics
Find Member's Posts

post Today, 07:53 AM
Post #92

Reader (10+ posts)

Group: Registered
Member No.: 6176
2001 DTS

What? No way. I'm the organizer of this thing. I'm there.

Don't think that at all. I have no idea why someone told me they closed and actually 2 people agreed with them ad said they heard the same thing. After posting I went to Hooters.com and investigated. Don't know.

I was just out with the dog and it's a beautiful day. As long as the haze burns off it's going to be nice and sunny.

and here's the link:
http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=13890&view=findpost&p=107263

codewize
07-29-07, 09:54 PM
LOL, That was long after I was in charge. Like I said, I don't mind the responsibility at all. I just need help on making these decisions. Yes I saw the post form the gentlemen who showed up.

That is in deed a very unfortunate thing. I feel bad

I did however tell everyone in the beginning to watch the thread closely the morning of, if there was ANY threat of rain. I understand he had a problem with power or something this morning but I can't control that.

I did what I felt was the right thing to do and it's wasn't based on 1 or 2 people who weren't going to show it was based on the fact that it's silly to put a bunch or car people together in the rain.

I was personally showered and ready to go, and it turned out to be a beautiful day here with no rain at all. Unfortunately I don't think Paramus was so lucky.

And in case you forgot how you got appointed as the person in charge of this meet, here's your post on the caddyinfo.com site:

CADIMAC52
07-30-07, 10:04 AM
First of all,Hooters is NOT closed. I was in the area around 1:00 yesterday,had lunch at Hooters,and no one showed up. I was there till around 2:30. It wasn't raining when I got there, but started shortly thereafter.Maybe next Sun. sounds good to me,anybody else?

Marika
07-30-07, 06:01 PM
We might be looking at September, seems better for a lot of people.

codewize
07-30-07, 07:17 PM
No I know that one is open but here in upstate NY they're all closed.

First of all,Hooters is NOT closed. I was in the area around 1:00 yesterday,had lunch at Hooters,and no one showed up. I was there till around 2:30. It wasn't raining when I got there, but started shortly thereafter.Maybe next Sun. sounds good to me,anybody else?

codewize
07-30-07, 07:25 PM
OK it seems like several people are a little upset with me. I'd like to prevent that from happening in the future.

WE NEED; someone to be in charge of this stuff, we can't wing it. I don't mind being that person but in the event of a weather issue I need help form people in the area of the meet.

Secondly; I don't care what you say, rain matters. How many of you want to go to a car meet and sit inside. I know I don't. Now if it's a little sprinkle or something that's different but when they're calling for T-Storms all day long that does matter.

Someone needs to be able to make that call.

Finally; If you're planning on attending these 'Tri-State' meets then this forum is the place to watch. I try to keep the folks at Caddy Info informed but this is the origin of these meets so this is the place to get the info.

That means, if there is a threat of rain or any other issue, you need to watch the current thread for information the morning of the meet. We / I will keep this thread up to date by the minute if need be. But this forum in the current Tri-State thread is the place to watch.

That's it.

kbevere
07-31-07, 07:12 AM
Im in for This sunday if its on!

codewize
07-31-07, 08:12 AM
Well here's my take on this weekend. I can do either day but right now I have an appointment with the car up here on Sun. I made that based on the thought that I would be down there Sat at the show.

If we're not really interested in the show and we rather meet Sun that's fine. I can change my appointment but I need to know. I can not do both days.

CADIMAC52
07-31-07, 08:19 AM
Go to Brogan on Sat. and reschedule Hooters. Just a suggestion. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

codewize
07-31-07, 08:38 AM
Is that what you would like to see? That's what I was planning in my mind. I also did mention that we could gather after Brogan at a near by venue or something.

Go to Brogan on Sat. and reschedule Hooters. Just a suggestion. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Blackout
08-01-07, 05:25 AM
I can't believe people are actually pissed at you codewize because we didn't have a meet. Some people crack me up. But I will keep close tabs on here to see what the latest is

danbuc
08-01-07, 11:59 AM
I'm kinda glad to see it was postponed, since I ended up in Boston over the weekend. I'm up for This coming Sunday I guess, if anyone feels like showing up. Not sure if I feel like driving down to Rt. 46 though....although it is only about 20 minutes from me. Maybe I'll check out the Totowa thing...oh well. At least I don't feel bad about missing it now, since it didn't happen anyway..haha.:rolleyes:

kbevere
08-01-07, 01:47 PM
Well i wont be making it this weekend now. My car is at the Caddy dealer and i wont have it back in time. :dammit:

codewize
08-01-07, 02:27 PM
Ahh I'm used to taking crap for no reason. It's part of management LOL.

Anyway I'm planning on making the Brogan show on Sat. I will not be down Sunday. If anyone wants to hook up on Sat let me know.

I can't believe people are actually pissed at you codewize because we didn't have a meet. Some people crack me up. But I will keep close tabs on here to see what the latest is

jstowe
08-02-07, 06:03 AM
Last Sunday it absolutly poured starting about noon down here in Middelsex County. Road flooding and all. So, I obviously didn't venture out.

This weekend is out totally as I'm moving. Don't think the bride would appreciate me by saying "Uh, honey I have to go to this Caddie get together up in Bergan County today. Do you mind handling the move? :thepan:

Codewise - Keep up the good work on the meets. The hell with what the others say.

codewize
08-02-07, 08:55 AM
What? She won't understand LOL Seriously your making the right choice, trust me.

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Incidental folks, posting back with the weather report for the day doesn't do me any good. I can look at that myself. I need people in the area to look out the window and tell me what you think, overcast, looks like rain, raining, beautiful day, etc.

Meteorologist only need to be right 50% of the time, or less. I don't trust a word they say, ever.

Last Sunday it absolutly poured starting about noon down here in Middelsex County. Road flooding and all. So, I obviously didn't venture out.

This weekend is out totally as I'm moving. Don't think the bride would appreciate me by saying "Uh, honey I have to go to this Caddie get together up in Bergan County today. Do you mind handling the move? :thepan:

Codewise - Keep up the good work on the meets. The hell with what the others say.

kbevere
08-03-07, 11:24 AM
Does anyone know if this meet is taking place?

Blackout
08-03-07, 02:25 PM
It doesn't seem like too many people are down for it. I wouldn't mind going but I'm not driving damn near 2 hours to meet up with like 3 people, no offense to any of you by any means, but thats the way it is.

kbevere
08-03-07, 03:38 PM
hey I don't blame you! well maybe we can get something together in the next month or so. this weekend im painting my front brakes anyway and hopefully will do the back next weekend. like to have them done for a meet. :bouncy:

CADIMAC52
08-03-07, 03:58 PM
I kinda got the impression that some people were going to meet at Brogan Cadillac as was discussed a few posts back. I am thinking of going to that.:thumbsup:

CADIMAC52
08-03-07, 04:03 PM
That is on saturday, starts at 9 I think.

codewize
08-03-07, 09:59 PM
Correct. I think it's 9 - 2 which kind of bums me out. A little early for me. I'm having trouble convincing the wife to get up LOL

I'm going to try to make it there.

That is on saturday, starts at 9 I think.

IceDigger
08-04-07, 04:14 PM
No sunday meet or what? I'll go if we have it.

CADIMAC52
08-04-07, 04:18 PM
It doesnt look like it. I think were gonna have to reschedule. Any ideas anybody?

Marika
08-04-07, 08:41 PM
Well, over on caddyinfo.com we were bouncing around the idea for a September meet at Hooters in Paramus, New Jersey. September is still a ways off so people I'm sure are still checking their calendars on this one.

As for Brogan in Totowa, TODAY. Did anyone show up? I know I did and I didn't see any faces that I recognized.

Ohhhhh, almost forgot, here are the pictures from today.

http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/girlperson1/2007%20Brogan%20Cadillac%20Show/

codewize
08-04-07, 10:08 PM
I, unfortunately, didn't make it. I got jammed up with some work which blew my morning. I wish they had made it later in the day. Anyway. I'm ready to schedule another meet.

Someone throw out a date and we'll take it from there.

In the past it seems that people like Sunday early afternoons best but we'll see what the waters fair this time.

Marika, thanks for sharing, looks like you had a great day.

Marika
08-05-07, 03:38 AM
I, unfortunately, didn't make it. I got jammed up with some work which blew my morning. I wish they had made it later in the day. Anyway. I'm ready to schedule another meet.

Someone throw out a date and we'll take it from there.

In the past it seems that people like Sunday early afternoons best but we'll see what the waters fair this time.

Marika, thanks for sharing, looks like you had a great day.

Did you copy and paste this from a previous post you've made on here? LOL!

CaddyshackCadillac
08-11-07, 01:02 AM
geez you guys should come up with a connecticut meet so us newhamshire and mass guys can make it.............

codewize
08-11-07, 08:26 AM
Go ahead and start a thread. I think CT and NH are to far for anyone in this thread.

I know it's to far for me.

Start a new thread and see if there's any interest. As you can see this is far more difficult than it appears.

geez you guys should come up with a connecticut meet so us newhamshire and mass guys can make it.............

CaddyshackCadillac
08-11-07, 08:50 AM
im not saying a meet in new hampshire i mean in lower connecticut would be even drive time...

codewize
08-11-07, 05:43 PM
Ohhh I see. I don't think that works out for me. I'm in upstate NY. Lower CT is probably 4 hrs for me. Not sure about that but it's not close. I'm just below Albany in NY.

im not saying a meet in new hampshire i mean in lower connecticut would be even drive time...

DopeStar 156
08-13-07, 12:39 AM
Hooters again? Sounds cool to me, this time I'll try to make it in time.....

codewize
08-13-07, 09:12 AM
Yeah throw some dates out there.

DopeStar 156
08-14-07, 02:22 AM
Yeah throw some dates out there.

September 2nd?

codewize
08-14-07, 08:06 AM
Ok lets say the 2nd or the 9th and see who likes what? Remember there is a show down there on the 26th of this month at Starlite Tattoo.

Do we need to start another thread again?

DopeStar 156
08-14-07, 01:18 PM
Maybe... I just glanced at my calendar and picked a day. A Sunday would be good too.....

codewize
08-14-07, 07:31 PM
They are Sundays.

DopeStar 156
08-15-07, 02:35 AM
Hey the 9th is no good for me so it would have to be a different weekend. The 2nd is still good though......

codewize
08-15-07, 08:31 AM
DS, I'm going to start a new thread. This is silly. Form now on I'm going to title the threads by month and year such as

Sept 07 Tri-State Meet

That way we can all figure it out.

CADIMAC52
08-15-07, 07:22 PM
The 2nd works for me:thumbsup:

The V-Train
10-01-07, 09:43 PM
What about starting an email list for those interested in the meet and posting on the forum? I am definitely interested in a meet. i am a new CTS-V owner and would love to see everyone else's rides.

danbuc
10-02-07, 05:28 PM
I don't check my email.......EVER!

codewize
10-02-07, 08:19 PM
Guys, Can we abandon this thread and move into the dated ones please. Same discussion just based or current activity.

Thanks.
The Man