: Introduction

stockup
06-30-07, 09:25 PM
Hello,
My name is Dan and I live in southern, IL. I am on my 4th Cadillac, 5th if you count the 1996 Eldorado parts Caddy I have in the backyard. My present driver is a 94 Seville SLS which I have had for almost 8 years. It is the longest I have had a vehicle yet. While mine is mechanically sound and I still like it, if I were to get a new or newer car, it would be another Seville.

I rarely make it 4 years on a car, but this one doesn't get the miles since my job has changed and I use my van more. My Seville is Montana Blue and I have yet to see another one. I wasn't sure I would like as I wanted a white or black one, but blue came to me as a deal I couldn't pass up.

I do what work I can on mine, but will not attempt major motor work with the Northstar, heck with any motor anymore. I am either too old or too lazy, but have to admit the northstar is advanced enough to scare me off. One of the reasons I bought a spare, which I hope to never use.

Right now I am in the process of taking the Bose stero out of the wrecked Eldorado and putting it into my Seville and came here looking for answers, which I think I got as each speaker is amplified. Taking out the rear seat was a project as I had a hard time getting the bottom unhooked. Now, I am unsure of putting it in at all as the only thing it would give me is CD that I don't have. I have a decent sound system in my work van and don't need to rattle the Caddy apart.

Anyways, there is my lame introduction.

Dan

Boombotz
06-30-07, 09:43 PM
:welcome: Dan,
Glad you found us here, :thumbsup:

CIWS
06-30-07, 09:49 PM
Greetings and :welcome: to the Cadillac forum.

Rolex
06-30-07, 10:00 PM
:welcome: Dan.

RightTurn
06-30-07, 10:25 PM
:welcome5: Dan! And that intro was anything but lame! Enjoy your stay.

CadillacGurl
07-01-07, 08:05 PM
Welcome to the forum Dan!