: 4.4L information

AJxtcman
06-30-07, 06:00 PM
I wish I could post information over here like I can on the Fiero site.
I have more information on Northstars than you could ever imagine.

http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/080250.html

AJxtcman
06-30-07, 06:03 PM
Most of the Information I have is in Excel, but PDF is catching up. I have soooo much PDF now. Stuff I should not share probably, but I have it so why not.

Lord Cadillac
06-30-07, 07:29 PM
I love that Fiero forum. I remember first seeing it many years ago... Why is the "Northstar information" information that you shouldn't share?

AJxtcman
06-30-07, 07:45 PM
I love that Fiero forum. I remember first seeing it many years ago... Why is the "Northstar information" information that you shouldn't share?

I have GM training manuals in PDF form. They state Do Not Copy. I have a program to copy video. Again Do Not Copy is listed or punishable by the FBI
copy write???

AlBundy
06-30-07, 07:48 PM
Most of the Information I have is in Excel, but PDF is catching up. I have soooo much PDF now. Stuff I should not share probably, but I have it so why not.

Hey AJ, alot of the info your posting should be put in the Tech tips section, if the Modds agree. All are very informative.:thumbsup: :alchi: BTW hows the programming going?

AJxtcman
06-30-07, 08:27 PM
Hey AJ, alot of the info your posting should be put in the Tech tips section, if the Modds agree. All are very informative.:thumbsup: :alchi: BTW hows the programming going?

I am working on the perfect combonation. I do not have it done.
The 2000 to 2003 just fell into place.

AlBundy
06-30-07, 08:31 PM
I am working on the perfect combonation. I do not have it done.
The 2000 to 2003 just fell into place.

No rush. I have patients.:thumbsup:

Ranger
06-30-07, 09:28 PM
I just copied them to the Tech Tips section.

codewize
07-01-07, 09:43 AM
At this point I would say we all do.

No rush. I have patients.:thumbsup:

Lord Cadillac
07-01-07, 01:40 PM
I have GM training manuals in PDF form. They state Do Not Copy. I have a program to copy video. Again Do Not Copy is listed or punishable by the FBI
copy write???
I recommend not doing anything illegal. It's never worth it in the end...