Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  A1beshouri 
#1 ·
Hey guys, im gonna start this post out by saying that if this has been posted a thousand times before, please just point me in the direction of the other threads covering the topic....

I Ordered a procharger about a week ago and its going to be comming out to me soon, So I decided I should probably make a trip out to AZ to Bondurant for 2 days of classes(Ive submitted my enrollment info and Im waiting for confirmation) and was just wanting to know if anyone here has been and if they have any feedback? I signed up for the High performance driving course in the CTS-V...Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
Go to Chef's restaurant across the street while there. I think Heavy went with his Daughter.

#3 ·
awesome, whats the name of the restaurant?

#11 · (Edited)
The name of the restaraunt is Kai and it is at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort. The restaraunt is only open Tuesday thru Saturday. When my daughter and I went to Bondurant in April I called and made reservations weeks before I left Sacramento. To check it out

I took the 2-day Advanced Road Racing course and my daughter took the 3-day Advanced Teenage Driving course and finished at the top of the class. Most of the time she drove a V while I got an old Mustang Cobra.

One day you're not in class, go to Ko'sin restaraunt for lunch (same resort as Kai). I sat outside in the shade and watched the Bikini's by the pool. It really aided the digestion.

I have been to several Advanced Driving Schools and if you you race on the road course, or think you will, I think Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch is the best bang for the buck, but they only have Corvettes. Check it out The reason I say this is because almost all time spent in the car is on the track, at Bondurant almost all the time spent in the car in the 2-day High Performance course is on the auto cross course. Day 3 is when they get on the race track. Both schools have time in the skid car.

Have fun :thumbsup:

#5 ·
No name needed. ITs the one with the sickset looking V parked out back. Probably way far out back.

#6 ·
yeah ide love to see that thing, but no one knows about the school itself?

#8 ·
awesome thanks! yeah im just gonna do 2 this time, maybe more in the future though

#10 ·
I used to work at the Bondurant School as a shifter kart instructor, so I'm slightly biased, but I believe it to be hands down the best instruction you can get. Our instructors were engulfed in motorsports whether it be instruction, competing themselves, or private coaching for some of the top drivers in NASCAR, Star Mazda, Grand Am, etc. Aside from that, where else are you gonna meet guys that know the V like the back of their hand? If you get a chance, spend the extra dough/time and drive the shifter karts as well. Not only are they one of the best training tools in the world, they're more fun than just about anything you can get your hands on! Have fun and give us a full report upon your return!

-Erik Valdez
Circo Meta Forma
Graphic Dessign, Decals, Banners, T-Shirts, etc.

#14 ·
Graduate of the 3-day High Performance Driving Course in 2003. They had just replaced the Mustangs with v-6 5-spd CTS's.

Excellent place to learn. Got so turned on, I traded in my v-6, auto CTS for the V as soon as they came out. Been autcrossing and road-racing (in a Miata) ever since.

If you go, be prepared for a life changing experience.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.