: Replacement body panels

06-30-07, 02:00 AM
I recently got a 1970 Sedan DeVille as a gift from my father in law, however the car sat in the desert outside of Vegas for 12 years. I got the motor running fairly easily, just a quick tune up and check and she fired right up. But the front passenger quarter panel is pretty much toast. There is some pretty bad rot on the bottom and it is crushed above the wheel. I have searched all over the place trying to find a re-pop panel for it and I can't seem to find one. Are there any places that do them or is a junkyard my only bet.