Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pix...427ci...Specter Werkes Hood..."SOULETR"...

4K views 51 replies 32 participants last post by  ZEUSROTTY 
#1 · (Edited)
Not the best pictures but wanted to shoot some up here asap. I'll more of the entire car in a few. Sent my wife to San Franny for vacation to give her some down time...Me? Got the three bambinos for a week....:thumbsup:

See less See more
#10 ·
Baddddd Aaazzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

I've never really like the Specter Werk vented hood, till I saw your pictures. SW should use your photos....they'd sell all they could make.

#11 · (Edited)
Thanks guys:thumbsup: I'm still detailing her and making her "gooder"...A few tweaks in the tune but looking for the 550's...No modifying the optima battery for the hood - it's sitting on the old brace. The hood is very lite and is very, very bendable when closing or opening. Like a thin sheet of metal..I love it!

"Sole"etr - I love that too!

Man crush?.....ah...Although I was raised in L.A. I'll have to respectively decline any said advances...Your're too funny! *grin*

The sound is... well....for some, very "alarming" no pun intended:thumbsup: :eek:

I'll the full car in some snaps and vids pretty soon and some dyno numbers when we drop down into the low 100's:rant2:

#16 ·
Chef,
Looks sweet, now go out and kick some arse!!!
Remember, you left a little (like 6psi) room for some boost, TTs would be very nice!

#21 ·
Smoked Porsche is a delight for the tastebuds, then again you know that!
6psi is no biggie, and with a meth kit and stellar tune, you can go as high as 8psi. Watch out for the new Vipers at 600HP/560TQ, they may be a little difficult to pass on the straights.

Reactions: Chef
#19 ·
P.S. -

A big thanks goes out to Scott Cawley for his excellent workmanship for the hood and determination in gettin er dun...:thumbsup: Great guy...His wife Pam sells caddy's at Coulter in Tempe, Az...Scott was recently on the Speed Channel showing off his collection of Studebaker's...

Chef

#23 ·
Damn Chef, looks like I need to go to culinary school. That is... uh, AWESOME! Nice job. Can't wait to hear about your track kills!

Reactions: Chef
#26 ·
Engine temps are fine it's that oil temp "ting" again:thehand: I've only had it back for three days and am daddy sitting for 5 days while mo's playing in San Fran so I haven't really even drove it like I stole it yet....

Yeah, like Tony said, love the chrome oil cap. And the dildo shifter. Very nice...
The ying and the yang of ghetto/stylin...I maybe heading for another shifter as this one isn't really satisfying me....:eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.