Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Grill and front bumper cover = ???

2K views 32 replies 14 participants last post by  Dennisscars 
#1 ·
Got clipped today.

How much for the two - anybody know? Don't want to turn into insurance...

WW

#6 ·
hang on ww, i'll get u some info that i remember from a thread from last week.

btw, i dont think too many cts guys (including myself) will want just the bumper cover, especially if its damaged and not the same paint color -- real costs come from the other assembly parts they/we need to complete the mod (something like 1500 in parts)...

anyway, brb with that link

#8 ·
#12 ·
Back when I had the 'Great Lawn Gnome Incident', I had to have my front bumber skirt replaced. All said and done I think it was about $1200 complete through Lindsay's body shop.

-Chris

#25 ·
HAHZAAA!!! RF? I expect a full report WITH pictures..

We're running at Infineon this weekend..

Yo Dennis, with all those track days under your belt, have you had to replace any suspension bits due to wear?
No not yet, but it's starting to take it's toll, like me it's getting more aches pains, moans and groans in the morning..

Which is pretty much the reason I'm retiring the V from the track and full timing another car that will better handle the aggressive schedule I'm planning over the next two years..

#27 ·
I have 3 track plates as is...but that one's pretty good.

OK, a vote - take the flower and risk a break down, or track down one missing lug nut after a long day of golf...errr....drinking tomorrow and track the V Saturday a.m. 45 miles away at 7:00?

Either way it has to be fun, right? Hangover probably not such a good idea, but there's no way out of that part at this point.

WW

#28 ·
Don't make me stop this car... Get your ass down to NAPA, Kragen or GM dealer and get a standard GM lug nut (or steal one from the wife's or neighbor's car) and get on track Mister.. If I would have known you were still looking for a lug nut I'dda sent you one..

Now get out on track..

I'm fixin' to leave, as soon as wife is finished loading trailer, for a 6 hr drive to Infineon, I'll be looking for pics when I get back.. :thepan:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.