: 2000 Eldorado Millenium Edition

RavenMaster
04-08-04, 02:36 PM
I just purchased a 2000 Eldorado ETC, called a limited production Millenium Edition. I had never seen or heard of this one before :hmm: . If anyone has any information about this car - when it was produced, how many were made, what the features of this package were - please let me know.

Thanx,
RavenMaster

JJhomer83
04-08-04, 02:45 PM
I just purchased a 2000 Eldorado ETC, called a limited production Millenium Edition. I had never seen or heard of this one before :hmm: . If anyone has any information about this car - when it was produced, how many were made, what the features of this package were - please let me know.

Thanx,
RavenMaster

looks like a lot of cosmetic features i have never heard of it though new to me.

vanaisa
04-08-04, 03:17 PM
Maybe its just some dealer edition?

cadillacchromer
04-08-04, 03:52 PM
Looks like a lot of cosmetic mods to me

Sandy
04-08-04, 06:18 PM
It was a package sold by E & G Classics www.egclassic.com/ and was available to any Cadillac dealer in Canada or America. You could buy the landau roof seperatly with the Biarritz-style mouldings, or the entire pkg. (grille, gold tipped exhausts, gold grille, roof, etc, etc and then you got the special emblems. It was not a factory promotion, nor a factory installed pkg. It was also sold by Vogue Tire & rubber Compnay. It sold for whatever the dealer decided to ask for it.

BLT
04-16-04, 01:50 PM
You guys are on the right track. The Millenium badging was made by a gold plater in Dallas. It was purchased by Vogue, E&G, and most of the major amd minor restylers in the states.

The purchasers would incorporate the badging into a package they wanted to sell, usually to new car dealers. The dealers in turn used the Millenium packages as part of their merchandising to differentiate their product from the next guys. The badging was basically universal and could be used on virtually any vehicle-----there are a whole lot of Malibus with Millenium badging.

Many of the "edition" packages you see exist in the interest of merchandising dealer inventories and will vary from one restyler to the next.