Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Some classic Caddies for a change

3K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  JRau 
#1 ·
Here's a few pics I took this past Sunday at the SoCal Cadillac and LaSalle Club's Regional National. Some very nice older Caddys that we just don't get to see enough of here. Hope you enjoy them!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Man I love that '68!

#5 ·
What?! No '83 Cimarrons? And I thought this was a "classic Cadillac" show!

#8 ·
Especially for Dopestar's inspiration, two completely original survivors. The 76 is a d'Elegance with the sunroof, Trackmaster, EFI and vinyl roof delete. Very rare car. Special thanks to Benzilla for teaching a technologically backwards dolt like myself how to get these pics on here.:)

Attachments

#17 ·
Congrats on figuring it out. Those are actually some really nice pictures, what camera do you have again?

My favorite is the green '76. A friend of mine has one much like that, not a d'Elegance though.

here's a couple quick shots, just to compare. And inspire DS.

#18 ·
Congrats on figuring it out. Those are actually some really nice pictures, what camera do you have again?

My favorite is the green '76. A friend of mine has one much like that, not a d'Elegance though.

here's a couple quick shots, just to compare. And inspire DS.

The camera is an Olympus Stylus 760 with about a gazillion more features than I'll ever use or even comprehend. But, it does take nice pics, so I can't complain. Thanks again for your help, Ben.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.