Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Fleetwood pics from ISSCA Nationals!!

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  96Fleetwood 
#1 ·
It was a blast!!!! Met so many people and everyone makes you feel like family. Striking up a conversation with someone you never met before in person.. but it feels like you have been friends forever. It was a trip well worth it and I look forward to next year!! If you want some non-Fleetwood pics, look to the other threads, there are so many with so many good pics.

Enjoy!

I can't wait till next year! :thumbsup:

-Elias

See less See more
#4 ·
Great looking cars! Sounds like a blast. I gotta say, the first one really stands out to me because of the color. And the all gray one looks a little... odd. You already know I love yours though. ;)

#5 ·
Thanks! You can thank my g/f for the pictures. While I was busy meeting people, drooling, and driving... she was snapping most of the pics :thumbsup:

#6 ·
Who else from the site was there? It looks like Blackout's FTS and Caddy Cruiser's Brougham...am I correct?

#8 ·
Actually no one from the forum besides myself. I just found out that I won a second place trophy in the car show! I went to bed before the trophies were handed out.

There was a green 1994, gold 1995, dark gray 1995, and mine.

The dark gray 1995 is not Blackouts.. that is a totally different car with more mods.

A few more pictures:

#12 ·
Trust me, that all gray Fleetwood was so much more impressive than a Impala SS... The owner of that car has a mint 1996 SS, but brought the Fleetwood to the show instead.

After seeing 150 plus Impala SS cars that day, it was a nice change :thumbsup:

#13 ·
After driving that '93 today again, even if it was only for a little bit, I can honestly say that there's a 99.9% chance that if I bought a Cadillac newer than my '92, it'd be a LT-1 Brougham.

#14 ·
I talked to you at the car show just before you pulled in for judging.

Did you loose a tire in the hotel burnout pit or was that someone else?

#15 ·
That wasn't me that blew a tire... that was Matt with the Burgandy 1994 Fleetwood.

I would never do that to my Fleetwood, especially when each tire cost me $300/each.

Thanks for the pictures! I hope to see your SS next year Gene... but your CTS-V sounds wicked! I am hoping I can buy one in a couple years :thumbsup:

Hope we can chat more next time, there was just so much going on. Great event!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.