06-17-07, 02:54 PM
Gimme some effing points Sarah!

RightTurn
06-17-07, 02:55 PM
Done. :D How're you today Tim?

Jonas McFeely
06-17-07, 03:16 PM
Done. :D How're you today Tim?

Im pretty good. I almost got laid last night by a Venezualan/Italian chick. She was kinda cute. But i was hammered so she was lookin goooood. We were all over eachother and then when we went to the store get get more chasers she starts crying and going nuts! She just broke up with her boyfriend and was drunk as hell and crying and going on. I was like WTF nooooooo!

Whatev, maybe some other time...

How are you today?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-17-07, 03:19 PM
And I thought this thread was gonna be about the last episode of the Sopranos.

RightTurn
06-17-07, 03:23 PM
Im pretty good. I almost got laid last night by a Venezualan/Italian chick. She was kinda cute. But i was hammered so she was lookin goooood. We were all over eachother and then when we went to the store get get more chasers she starts crying and going nuts! She just broke up with her boyfriend and was drunk as hell and crying and going on. I was like WTF nooooooo!

Whatev, maybe some other time...

How are you today?

I'm in a bad mood...it's raining like a mofo and I'm cranky. Sorry that your evening didn't pan out. More points as consolation. :highfive: We'll get you that crest by tomorrow. :alchi:

Jonas McFeely
06-17-07, 03:47 PM
I'm in a bad mood...it's raining like a mofo and I'm cranky. Sorry that your evening didn't pan out. More points as consolation. :highfive: We'll get you that crest by tomorrow. :alchi:

Well i hope you feel better. I LOVE rain,it does something to me. I like overcast skies too,hate the sun. Love the cold, hate the heat.

Im sayin, i needs me a crest!