: Where Is Gm Geek

cadymon
06-15-07, 08:19 PM
like the title im looking for gm geek since he has not returned any of my pm's...

benamaster
06-16-07, 10:19 AM
I've been wondering the same thing also.

cadymon
06-16-07, 12:46 PM
i have stuff that i need to pick up from him but his ignoring me...........

cadymon
06-17-07, 10:14 PM
seriously where the hell is this guy......

Synergetic
06-17-07, 10:55 PM
I just saw him online yesterday...? Private message him.

cadymon
06-19-07, 09:07 PM
gm geek knows what i need but his avoiding..............

Synergetic
06-19-07, 11:51 PM
Whats the deal? You paid for something but never received it? Or just looking to buy something?

hcvone
06-20-07, 05:38 AM
Let us know, he has treated me good. :)

DLE
06-20-07, 10:29 AM
I bought a nav tv unit from him. Took a couple weeks for him to reply to me, I believe due to his work schedule? Just be patient, he'll reply to you as soon as he gets a chance.

cadymon
06-23-07, 05:25 PM
damn its been months now that he has told me that ill get my lights within couple weeks..............whats the deal GM GEEK

bartturner
07-01-07, 09:38 AM
I was extremely happy with the service from GM_Geek initally. But it has now been over three months trying to get a replacement for my Ipod integration module. Sent the old one back in March. I have sent countless emails, PMs, even posted a plee on the forum. Received two responses in that time. Both cases that he sent a replacement unit. But both times I never received anything. If sent I would like to help him track down where it went. Verify address. Something. But no response.

Heck I would like the old back, it would be better than nothing. Does anyone have a phone number for him?

Kappa-Lac
07-08-07, 09:42 AM
Yes I would like to know where is is too. My I-pod hook-up is now crap and i need it replaced. I hope he is alright.......

bartturner
07-23-07, 04:23 PM
Still have not heard from GM_GEEK. Has anyone else? I really want my Ipod adapter. Going to take a trip in August.

dbspcl
08-15-07, 03:25 PM
Anyone heard from gm_geek yet? I have phone #, address (in Poway), etc. but am hoping he will respond. I've been trying to get an iConnect unit from him that works since March!!! Currently I'm out $200 and he said to send the old one back - all I hear is how he's sending out a replacement but I never get anything...

slade32
08-15-07, 03:36 PM
I too have been PM'ing and e-mailing. I have been looking to buy a grille from him. I wanted to askin him a few questions first. After 5 e-mails, I guess he does not need the business or money. If he reads this please contact at afedericorph@comcast.net

dkozloski
08-15-07, 03:51 PM
Cadillac Motorsports all over again.

hcvone
08-15-07, 04:41 PM
Talked to him last week, maybe two weeks ago now, he still loves us but has been on the road working and does not get to a computer often.

dbspcl
09-13-07, 07:29 PM
Well, here is his last email to me:

Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 6:38 AM
To: ###
Subject: RE: FW: FW: FW: FW: iConnect?

iam out of state right now. be back by end of this week, I do have a replacement module witch I am going to send it to you along with refund

--------

Needless to say, he has not responded since, and now all email to mark@gmintegration.com bounces. I'm out $200 and he has dicked me along since March on this. I sent the unit back to him, so I have nothing to show for my $200.

I have his address in Poway, CA and will probably take him to court because this is absolute &#($#$^&*#@. He promises stuff and refunds and god knows what else but delivers on absolutely nothing.

So Carl, if you do talk to him again, please mention that he's going to be served soon unless he starts acting like an honest businessman.

hcvone
09-14-07, 07:35 AM
I will for sure. :(

tayhoe
12-17-07, 03:09 PM
I should have read this before-he owes me a backup camera I paid for 6 weeks ago or so-feels like long time..says it got lost in shipping once, then lied about second one being sent out- I am in a company that trusted me to get this done for a client-I am sitting on a nav unit and paid for camera I never got from him-I look like an ass he looks like a thief and I now have an Escalade to refund and resell-60,000.00
I will call every Mark Igolnikov on the planet until I track him down....

hcvone
12-17-07, 05:59 PM
He has been back on the board, different user name

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/member.php?u=45909

tayhoe
12-19-07, 03:28 PM
Got my camera! Thanks Mark...my tantrum and search paid off.