: Well...Summer's here.

Spyder
06-14-07, 08:01 PM
102 degrees outside right now. I havn't been out there yet, but that's what the almighty internet says.

Damnitt.

I knew I should have bought a car with AC instead of no roof...

Kev
06-14-07, 08:37 PM
It's only 92 here at my house Spyder. Oh, and by the way, my calender says summer begins one week from today .... :rolleyes:

Red_October_7000
06-14-07, 08:39 PM
Ha. It was 58 today and I wore my leather coat for the first time in about 3 weeks. I love New England; if you don't like the weather, wait a minute...

caddydaddy
06-14-07, 09:37 PM
Yeah, it was around 56 here today, and I was a little cold riding the bike this morning! I have the heater on right now! It's freakin' JUNE!!!!

Spyder
06-15-07, 05:04 AM
Hahahaha...I've got a four wheel drive truck with a bench seat in the back and a roll bar on top. No A/C, but heaven to drive!

Onlyh gonna get hotter from here on out...and yes, I know some of ya'll will be even more so in the hot department...but I may be the first on here to reach a hundred and two... :D

Just means the girls on the river get nakeder faster!

Kev
06-15-07, 01:25 PM
Ya know Spyder, life aint all about neked girlies but a single guy your age probably can't hear that .... :rolleyes:

Enjoy the hot weather.

Spyder
06-15-07, 02:12 PM
Nah, I know I know...first priority all summer is to find a real job. Career-type thing. I'm getting sick of the restuarant business and sure as hell don't want to be doing it forever. Right now I'm making a bunch of money, working two jobs around fifty or so hours a week and saving up for buying a house and all that good stuff...but you have to throw some enjoyment of life in there too, right? :) I just sometimes throw a little more enjoyment of life in than some of the others...

dkozloski
06-16-07, 05:06 PM
You need to move to Fairbanks. The temperature is in the 70s, the weather is severe clear, and it's daylight 24/7. We're supposed to have a thunder shower to water the grass a little later.

Spyder
06-16-07, 06:18 PM
They're supposed to call and set up my inteviews and testing sometime in November. I'll be there for two weeks in January and if I pass the tests and interviews, and nothing else comes up before then...I'm in!