: Ok, Bellmore On Friday, Anyone Going?

ctsvflorida
06-13-07, 11:37 AM
Title says it all! How about Captree (OBI parking lot) Sunday anyone doing that? I started a thread about LI boys for any car events and got no replies! Should have wrote LI girls?

V's-V
06-13-07, 09:43 PM
I'll try to make it on Friday in Bellmore, I've been there for the last 3 weeks.
I like to be there around 6:30 - 7 ish
Might have to go shopping with the little woman, but I'll try and pull it off. :thumbsup: Sunday is definate @ OBI I'm there by at least 8:30.
Hopefully Jesse and Ron will be there too.

jnrandall
06-14-07, 09:35 AM
Hey guys. Just got back from Montreal where I attended the Canandian Grand Prix. I am almost positive that I won't be around on Friday but I am trying for Sunday. I just need to make certain that any Father's Day plans for my parents start later in the day. Hope to catch up with you guys. Hey Brian -- did you drive up?

ctsvflorida
06-14-07, 10:26 AM
Hey guys. Just got back from Montreal where I attended the Canandian Grand Prix. I am almost positive that I won't be around on Friday but I am trying for Sunday. I just need to make certain that any Father's Day plans for my parents start later in the day. Hope to catch up with you guys. Hey Brian -- did you drive up?

I am debating Friday night myself at Bellmore but if anyone is going then PM your phone number and I'll call you. If someone is going, then I'll go.

Jesse: PM your phone number again so I can put in my phone and I should make OBI on Sunday and yes, I have my car. Later

Ronsv
06-14-07, 10:53 PM
Looking forward to giving bellmore a shot tomorrow night, I'll try to show about 7PM.
Bryan PM sent!
Hope to see some of the crew :thumbsup:

I'll let the LI girls thing slide :tisk:

ctsvflorida
06-15-07, 11:21 AM
Looking forward to giving bellmore a shot tomorrow night, I'll try to show about 7PM.
Bryan PM sent!
Hope to see some of the crew :thumbsup:

I'll let the LI girls thing slide :tisk:

LOL on the girls thing!

I spoke to Ron and Jesse and I am going to go to Bellmore tonight. Ron seems pretty sure he'll make it so I'll see who ever goes! I'll be there either way because my liver needs a break! lol

If I remember right the parking lot gets really full early so anyone going should PM there number and I'll call so we can coordinate a little! I'll check the forum before leaving.

V's V: PM sent