Cadillac Owners Forum banner

progress on system, check it out

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  wachuku 
#1 ·
http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u320/gust_1980/

there are tons of pics. ive been chronicling every step of everything im doing so that anybody else who tries to tackle a 98-04 seville will know how to do it. im not the first by any means, but im trying to be the best! enjoy and critique, peace

#5 ·
i did mention it on eca, im a member there (sweetcaddy). it gets mediocre responses. so far, i am running two mids fromt the kicks and midbass in the doors. there are two morel hybrid 8's in the doors. also some vifa pl's in the rear doors. both involved some minor cutting of the plastic and some metal. however, the biggest problem was cutting the dash so that my hu would fit. there is a cast aluminum piece that sits behind it that i had to grind away; huge pita!

and, i know the cap's gone, ill either replace it or the speakers some day. im probably going to port the kicks into the carpet because im getting a really boomy/nasaly sound from them.

id be glad to answer any other questions, peace

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.