: Dealer Problem To Vent

jboyhb
06-10-07, 02:00 PM
I took my 04 CTS to City Cadillac-Oldsmobile Inc. in Long Island City to be repaired because the dealer I bought the car from in Lynbrook has closed. I was driving my CTS on a rainy night and lost control doing to 360's over a curve (No one was injured) The damage was a bent axcel, broken tie rods and a destroyed rim and tire. It took the dealer ship 18 days to fix and when I went to pick it up it still was not all fixed I have to go back because I noticed the molding near the tire is bent. (Car had hand prints all over it and the broken rim and flat tie was left in the trunk when I picked it up). I am a very unhappy Cadillac owner and this is not the service i expected when I leased the car, this should have not taken almost 3 weeks to fix. Everytime I call they said it would be ready the next day. My lease is up in a few months and before this I was looking foward to buy an Esclade, but now I want nothing to do with cadillac. Sorry for the long post just wanted to vent about poor service, just wanted people to know not to go to this dealership.

Coma
06-10-07, 04:07 PM
Wait, let me get this straight. You had an argument over ventrilo with your dealership?

mocts
06-10-07, 04:54 PM
half of the caddy dealerships in houston blow but once you find a good one its nice

AlBundy
06-10-07, 05:11 PM
Don't blame the auto, blame the stealership, then find another decent joint.

ILLMATIK
06-10-07, 10:50 PM
Its defintley the dealership, dont blame cadillac. Myself an a few other members are very familiar with the "service" offered by City Cadillac. They are horrible. The guy that used to be my rep was called Marino, he's a prick, arguments over every single little thing (i.e., a piece of plastic that fell off the inside of my car). Although city cadillac is 5 minutes from me, i take the almost hour drive to Great Neck Cadillac, their service is exceptional. Always take care of what i ask, no questions asked. I even had a situation when my car shut down on me near my house, and when i called customer service i told them not to send CITY CADDY. They said no problem and had a guy tow it to Great Neck.

RichCTS
06-10-07, 11:23 PM
I live in Brooklyn / Queens area, and My dealership closed down also, (Alpine)
I needed some warranty work done and even though krystal Cadillac is 5 mins away from me , I had a bad experience with my 04 GTP sitting there for 3 days with no work being done, There Idiots and I should have cracked the Service manager. I tried Paul Conte and They are very good so far, Give them a try. Danny is The service manager there.

DKNYCTS
06-11-07, 07:55 AM
Its defintley the dealership, dont blame cadillac. Myself an a few other members are very familiar with the "service" offered by City Cadillac. They are horrible. The guy that used to be my rep was called Marino, he's a prick, arguments over every single little thing (i.e., a piece of plastic that fell off the inside of my car). Although city cadillac is 5 minutes from me, i take the almost hour drive to Great Neck Cadillac, their service is exceptional. Always take care of what i ask, no questions asked. I even had a situation when my car shut down on me near my house, and when i called customer service i told them not to send CITY CADDY. They said no problem and had a guy tow it to Great Neck.

CITY CADILLAC SUCKs!!!!:rant2: :rant2: :rant2:

Definately go to GREAT NECK CADDY on Northern BLVD>:) :) :)

Black Ops
06-11-07, 08:35 AM
Your first problem was to goto a NYC dealership. They dont give a rats a$$ about anything, just your money. Make the trip and find a dealer in Nassau County, you be better off