: **** someone hurt my baby

BUILDINGCTSAMG
04-05-04, 11:51 AM
So i paid two dollars to park in a secured lot on sunday, and when i got back to my car their was a scratch on my cts! looks like a big suv opened its door into me, and i have the scratch the size of the quarter on the passenger door.....what do i do? I dont think itll buff out because the scratch is very deep, now i have to pay for this crap, this really pisses me off. Especially since i just had the car washed before i parked it so i know that it was the parking lot.

Will touch up paint work by myself or do i need to take it somewhere?

hcvone
04-05-04, 02:49 PM
I would at least try with some 3M Scratch and Swirl Remover on the scratch, it really sucks that some people are just not careful or just do not care, I was in downtown Phila this weekend and paid the parking garage for 3 spaces so no one could park near me. :helpless:

JJhomer83
04-05-04, 03:08 PM
I would at least try with some 3M Scratch and Swirl Remover on the scratch, it really sucks that some people are just not careful or just do not care, I was in downtown Phila this weekend and paid the parking garage for 3 spaces so no one could park near me. :helpless:

sounds like something that i would do.
Hcvone, did you go down for the sixers game cause i was down there

CTSAMG
I would try and buff it out and if not i would pay someone to do the paint repair. Everytime i see someone do touch up work it looks really bad. So one time with my OLDS i took it to maaco yes guys maaco paid 50 bucks and it looked great

hcvone
04-05-04, 04:21 PM
Josh, no I was down for a party at the Four Seasons :drinker :shhh:

JJhomer83
04-05-04, 04:48 PM
Josh, no I was down for a party at the Four Seasons :drinker :shhh:

OIC i was doing some :drinker down at the game too.
how is that place the woman wants me to get a room there one night i keep on dancing around the subject :hide:

hcvone
04-05-04, 05:45 PM
Very nice, great places to eat and party without having to leave, they treat you great, I have been there several times. ;) Go you will have a great time. :)

Ralph
04-06-04, 12:14 AM
So i paid two dollars to park in a secured lot on sunday, and when i got back to my car their was a scratch on my cts! looks like a big suv opened its door into me, and i have the scratch the size of the quarter on the passenger door.....what do i do? I dont think itll buff out because the scratch is very deep, now i have to pay for this crap, this really pisses me off. Especially since i just had the car washed before i parked it so i know that it was the parking lot.

Will touch up paint work by myself or do i need to take it somewhere?

I would be extremely angry. Was the SUV still beside you when you came back to your car? If so, and the ding matched the height of his door, I would take his plate down and phone him. Even just to tell him off and how much a pig he is! Heck, I would probably kick his door in! :devil: :rant2:

509Rider
04-06-04, 03:07 AM
I would definetly kick his door in if it was still there.:devil:

BUILDINGCTSAMG
04-06-04, 10:54 AM
Nah he was gone or else their would of been words

Skuuter
05-12-04, 06:08 PM
It pisses me off to see anyone do that to another person's car. But, in your case, I can't help but ask, seriously, what's a ding or scratch repair gonna cost? :hmm: A lot less than any of the custom work you've paid to have done!!

After all the bling you put in it, how can you even consider touch-up paint??? Heck, buy a new door dude! :) J/K!!

RBraczyk
05-12-04, 07:45 PM
Go to the garage and get their record book. They take liscence plates and all. Then give them the make and model of Suv and have them search for that day. You should find it. If you can't, a good wash, some touch up paint and good luck.

MEJIA
05-13-04, 01:41 PM
BUILDINGCTSAMG: IMO you should go for a complete paint job for both doors, or maybe the whole side of the car.. Once I had my truck parked and some lunatic scratched the rear passenger side door and the rear molding, so I took it to the Cadillac Dealer in McAllen TX, only a 2 1/2 hour ride from Monterrey, and they did an EXCELLENT job matching the white diamond color, but they had to paint the whole side of the truck, but I am very satisfied with the results...

I`ve used paint touch-ups in the past, and eventhough applied by a professional, it still stands out...

In a car like yours I will not go even near paint touch ups...

Just my 2 cents.....

Daniel Mejia

BUILDINGCTSAMG
07-14-04, 03:56 AM
btw the scratch is still there, i filled it in with some touch up paint and it ofcourse looks bad, im gonna buff it and see if that helps at all...i took it to one body shop that said id need the whole door painted which is damn costly, i think im gonna take it to one of those scratch experts i always see online, im still really pissed....

oh and in response to why i dont just pay to get whatever done, i like modding the car and thats costly, this kinda crap isnt what i want to spend money on, so a cheap alternative is obviously best if it looks good, also i am trying to get a full on paint sponsor to do a custom job, to no avail

juiceE
07-14-04, 01:30 PM
EYE 4 AN EYE

STORIES LIKE THIS JUS PISS ME OFF, HAPPENS WAY TOO OFTEN...A WHILE BACK, WHEN I HAD 1ST GOT MY 92 DEVILLE (MINT) I HAD PULLED UP TO A PIZZA SPOT ON MY LUNCH BREAK....AN I GET OUT...SEE 2 WOMEN WALKIN TOWRDS ME, SO I STAY PUT & WATCH EM.....THEY GO TO CAR DIRECTLY NEXT TO ME, IM STILL STANDING BY THE DRIVER SIDE DOOR, JUST WATCHING THEM, AN LADY OPENS DOOR, AN BANGS IT INTO MY DOOR....IM JES LOOKN @ HER WITH RAGE, AN YELLED @ HER...WUT FUKIN NERVE....SO I STARTED PARKIN ON THE LINE TAKIN UP 2 PARKIN SPACES AFTER THAT, ...BUT THAT ONLY WORKD 4 A WHILE, UNTILL SUM ******* SQWEEZD INTO HALF A PARKIN SPOT....MANIACS, I SWEAR lol...SO NOW, I NEVER PARK, IM CONSTANTLY CRUIZN ;)

OOH YEA, EVEN WEN U CRUIZN UR NOT SAFE....JUS LAST SUNDAY, I WAS @ A RED LIGHT, AN SUM IDIOT ON A BIKE TRIES TO SQWEEZ BETWEEN ME AN SUM JETTA, I HEARD A BANG SOUND, AN THE IDIOT STUMBLES RIGHT BY ME, AN TRIES TO RIDE OFF LIKE NOTHIN....(likely my girl had me already vexed) SO I PUT CAR IN PARK, GET OUT, SAY WUTH THE **** R U DOIN MOTHA ****ER, GRABBED HIM BY HIS SHIRT, AN GUY ALL " SORRY SORRY, MY HAND JUS HIT UR CAR, AN HE GOES TO THE JETTA ALL SCARRY AN TRIES TO FIX HIS MIRROR HE MANGLED.......

*vent*

caddyshack24
07-21-04, 09:33 PM
Happy Birthday BuildingCTS.. i voted for your car.

lol juice, you got it bad man.. Some lady swung her door open and hit mine.. so i looked over, she obviously didnt put second thought into this.. about two seconds later .. *bang* swung mine open and pretended i didnt hear anything.. just started messing with the radio. Not sure how i would feel if my paint was a little better.. bought it with alot of dent and dings, chips and cracks.. but soon

RBraczyk
07-21-04, 10:20 PM
Similar thing happened to me, at walmart, this popular bitch from my school gets into her car, opens her door right into mine. I looked at her, she didn't do shit, so as she backed out, i swung my door and destroyed her mirror. No scratches on me after that one.

Caddy Man
07-21-04, 11:07 PM
here is a story for all of you...it dosnt involve scratches, but i was just as pissed, if not more...i went to game 3 of the NBA finals Pistons vs lakers, so after the game me and my freind are leaving. so traffic is backed up in the Palace of Auburn Hills lot, so we wait in my car talking (this was when i had my DTS). Now the lot is almost empty but we are still there, all of a sudden i hear some people approaching my car...and a wierd 6th sense kicked in. So i start paying attention to waht they are doing (thier car was parked a few spots down from mine, so they were goin to pass by my car). Now let me remind you, i have tinted windows and my car was off so they could not see me, then i heard one of them mention ''cadillac'' something, they were all drunk. Well then i saw the guy walk up to the side of my car...and the piece of shiet started to put his zipper down!!!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW FULL OF RAGE I WAS...i swung my door open hitting him! I got out and was furious...i was liek ''WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU ****ING DOING'' i was holding back from punching him so hard in the face...you could tell they were scared, they had no idea i was in the car. They are backing down, so I could tell they didnt want to fight, they kept telling me to calm down...but F*CK i was furious. I didnt want to fight either, there were 2 of them and I was with a girl, but I was beyond pissed, i just got in my car and peeled away. Its the principle of the whole thing...some peice of crap tryin to piss on your ride for fun...man i was so pissed that night. :want: :annoyed: :hitstick: :gun: :gun2: :brutal: :blasted: :tisk:

97cherry
07-22-04, 12:14 PM
BASTARDS.....you should have zipped his p.p. back in his pants and pissed all over his head....I'm with ya, eye for an eye.
I too, have been dinged, badly...I want to add a little note on my windows that say: "Mind my doors, or I'll Key yours" :rant2: However, I feel that may cause more damage by haters who just happen to read it ....I don't really give a $hit about the law. (when it comes to my cherry-belle)
I would be in jail on assult charges. But it would be my first time, so I'm may get off!. ha...

kdw ;)
(keys in hand)

juiceE
07-22-04, 05:32 PM
:want: :annoyed: :hitstick: :gun: :gun2: :brutal: :blasted: :tisk:

lol ^

i feel that one...
did ur girl help to release all ur rage...
:banana:

Caddy Man
07-22-04, 05:42 PM
lol ^

i feel that one...
did ur girl help to release all ur rage...
:banana:
oh you kno it ;)