: Big 3 is a Big Find

crankedupforit
05-31-07, 09:21 PM
Just got back today from Tony's shop up in Waukesha WI. (35 miles over the Illinois border). What a great find! It's a well managed super clean professional performance shop and I was impressed with some of the work those guys have done on a lot of LS motors. I saw a Chevy SSR with a Maggied LS2 along with that sic Escalade V from his previous post. Everyone has seen that outrageous black V those guys built that was posted. Tony seems to have a good working knowledge of the aftermarket for our cars and I saw products from Eibach, Ground Control, Corsa and FAST just to name a few. Tony's crew installed my UUC shifter and after a test cruise for an hour or so,I came back and they tweaked the tension adjustment on the shifter to linkage lock nut for me with no problem. I've only had my V for a few months and I'm starting to plan some mods. I feel pretty good about having them done here. If your in the midwest, I'd give these guys a call. Big 3 is the place to go. It's worth the drive from Indiana or Michigan even. If your from the Chicago area it's a no brainer. These guys have a real affinity for Cadi's and Tony and his wife are great people to deal with.

Air Force One
05-31-07, 09:44 PM
Glad to hear it as I've been told by a few people that its the place to go as well. Fortunately is less than 30 mins away from me and I plan to use them provided I don't total out this V!

bcholka
05-31-07, 11:32 PM
Just got back today from Tony's shop up in Waukesha WI. (35 miles over the Illinois border). What a great find! It's a well managed super clean professional performance shop and I was impressed with some of the work those guys have done on a lot of LS motors. I saw a Chevy SSR with a Maggied LS2 along with that sic Escalade V from his previous post. Everyone has seen that outrageous black V those guys built that was posted. Tony seems to have a good working knowledge of the aftermarket for our cars and I saw products from Eibach, Ground Control, Corsa and FAST just to name a few. Tony's crew installed my UUC shifter and after a test cruise for an hour or so,I came back and they tweaked the tension adjustment on the shifter to linkage lock nut for me with no problem. I've only had my V for a few months and I'm starting to plan some mods. I feel pretty good about having them done here. If your in the midwest, I'd give these guys a call. Big 3 is the place to go. It's worth the drive from Indiana or Michigan even. If your from the Chicago area it's a no brainer. These guys have a real affinity for Cadi's and Tony and his wife are great people to deal with.

I'm the one with the outrageous black V--Big 3 has done good by me!! :thumbsup:

big3
06-01-07, 11:26 AM
Hey Guys, Tony here, thanks for the thread. Great to hear that you are happy with the service that you've gotten here and are spreading the word so other Cadillac owners receive the service/knowledge that they deserve on their cars. We look forward to seeing you here in the future (or for you bcholka, this afternoon). Don't forget everyone, forum members receive discounted prices as a thank you for spreading the word!
http://www.big3performance.com/home.asp?id=1