Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Beautiful 1994 Fleetwood Brougham for sale in Atlanta

8K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  93DevilleUSMC 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Correct on shape of car. It was not owned by a little old lady. A younger person owned that car. Probably worth about $1500 if that much.

If that car had 30k miles, I would give $5000, but it would also have to have almost perfect original paint.

Keep in mind that on any old car, you can easily plan on spending $1500 for surprises.

Keep looking, man. There are a few out there. Most people do not want them because of the gas prices. Also, do not buy a car without putting your hands on it. Too many potential rip offs.

G
#6 ·
Are those paint chips in the hood or are they the same white spots that are on the seats and carpet? It may have been owned by a house painter. Burgundy is a color that gets old faster than most other colors. Myself I would never buy that color. My dad sold a Mercury Marquis with only 40,000 miles on it because he and my stepmom got tired of the burgundy color. He usually keeps cars till they have twice the mileage of the one he traded in. If you like burgany there is probably not a better color. To each his own color choice. TexasCadillac

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.