: Anyone have stock rotors they want to sell?

CTS2NV
05-29-07, 01:32 PM
I'm looking to buy some factory rotors from someone who as upgraded to the GM drilled rotors. (In the DFW hopefully) I have a friend out here in Dallas that cross drills and slots rotors. I am probaly just going to slot them since i'm going to the track at the end of the month. But if i could get my hands on some i will test them and let you guys know how they were and maybe we can get something rolling on rotors. I was wondering if there would be a market if we could get stock rotors and slot them. I'll be the test subject.

One more thing, I'm guessing Lindsey Cadillac would be the best place to get the HAWK HPS pads ?

Thanks in advance.

BradCTSV
06-07-07, 09:21 PM
My HPS pads just arrived from Lindsay. Luke was great to deal with.

atdeneve
06-08-07, 07:12 PM
I've got a set of Hawk pads lyin 'round. Yours if you want 'em.

CTS2NV
06-08-07, 11:08 PM
you take paypal ?

sideways_v
06-09-07, 01:14 PM
I've got a set of stock rotors. They're in great shape. I switched over to the GM drilled rotors at about 10k miles. I'm in the CA Bay Area.

CTS2NV
06-10-07, 07:21 AM
So what are you thinkin for price plus shippin ? Sorry if you were planning on making money. I'm just lookin for someone with a spare set that they are willing to sell at a minimal price. As this is just a spare test set. Thanks in advance.

David