Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Parting out '82 Sedan Deville

811 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  the APEMAN 
#1 ·
Downsizing my fleet. 1982 Sedan Deville was originally 4.1 V6 car now has 500 with Turbo 400. I'm keeping the 500 but the rest of the car is complete and straight and will be parted out to the last piece. Was originally GM077 Blue but is now a shade darker Blue. All sheet metal and glass available. Good bumpers front and rear. Medium Blue seats. Interior 9 out of 10 condition. Teletilt column. Good dash with all digital climate control parts working. Can be demonstrated. Leak free drum to drum 8-7/8" axle from a '78 or so. Short tail B.O.P. bellhousing turbo 400 with low miles since rebuild. Makes an excellent spare trans for your '77,8,9 or '80 RWD Cadillac. Cargo coil rear springs. Good steering box. Original ECM for V6 is still there just to turn on electronic climate control and might be good for a spare. Must part out due to estate situation. No title. Lawyer says it's not worth the cost of chasing it. I need to replace my overhead doors and this car is in my way in the garage. EVERYTHING must go. I'm giving it a month. This was a Florida car that was garaged for most of it's life. Come over with your tool set or I can have my kid take the stuff apart for a small fee. I live near Toms River, N.J. Shipping no problem. I ship stuff worldwide every week.
Many other Cadillac parts for sale cheap. Bring a pickup truck. 20% of proceeds will be donated to this website.
Send a private message and let me know what you need. This car can be used to keep a lot of others alive.

See less See more
#4 ·
What radio does it have? Does the antenna work?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.