: I get my side mirrors how I want but then when I restart they move to a different loc

mnext02
05-25-07, 03:19 PM
why is this? how do i keep them how i like them.
i know its probably a dumb question.

07caddyext
05-25-07, 06:12 PM
Do you have your mirrors programed to your memory seat button? maybe you are using another key fob {meaning number 2} and it keeps changing back everytime you use it.

Boombotz
05-26-07, 09:25 AM
The mirrors need to be set to either driver 1 or driver 2 to be held in memory. If you are not setting it to memory they will move back to the previous setting of that driver setting.
If you want to be driver 1 you need to lock and unlock the doors with driver 1 key foab. Then start the thruck and move all you stuff to your liking, Mirrors, seat position, temp, set radio stations, gas pedal position. Before you turn off the truck you need to hold down the driver 1 button on the door until you here a beep. Then you have locked all your setting for that driver. Everytime you use that key foab it will go to those settings.
It works great for me and the wife. We are complete opposites from each other. She has her settings on driver 2, and I have my settings on driver 1.