: 07 EXT Nav/Video Q

steve711
05-24-07, 11:25 PM
Hi guys, Im an 05 cts-v owner and im here for my cousin (who doesnt have a pc) and just recently leased an 07 ext.
He was asking how to play DVD's while driving?.
He knows i can veiw DVDs in my car while driving just by pressing a few buttons while in park and releasing the cluth at the same time.
He was saying that he cant get it to play while in drive so i fugured some of your wizards here on the Ecalade forums could help.

Thx guys
Steve711

hcvone
05-25-07, 06:34 AM
If he read the owners manual the DVD shuts off in the front when you put the truck in gear, it's a safety thing. Do a search or scroll down for info about the Lockpick, this is a unit that can over ride this problem, of course this items has had it's share of problems. :(

haveboost
05-25-07, 10:13 AM
I thought the same, Being an ex V owner. But no go. I'm waiting to see more reactions on the lockpick. If they finally fixed their so called "issues". Then I'm in.

steve711
05-25-07, 11:34 AM
If he read the owners manual the DVD shuts off in the front when you put the truck in gear, it's a safety thing. Do a search or scroll down for info about the Lockpick, this is a unit that can over ride this problem, of course this items has had it's share of problems. :(

I figured it was a safety thing.
What is this "Lockpick" thing? where can i tell him to search/find this and is there installation issues?.

Thx for the replys

hcvone
05-25-07, 04:19 PM
http://www.coastaletech.com/

steve711
05-25-07, 05:23 PM
Thx i'll relay him the info :cheers: