: CTS/CTSV Tuning for ALL Applications

big3
05-24-07, 02:51 PM
Hello Everyone,
My name is Anthony Stephenson, I am the sales manager at Big 3 Performance. We are an authorized vendor and installer of HP Tuners. We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have about performance #ís that we have gotten using HP tuners. We have just competed building the worlds first Turbocharged 2007 Escalade which we tuned with HP tuners to achieve 612.9 HP. We have also tuned street driven escalades up to 725 HP on pump gas http://autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060814/FREE/60803008&SearchID=73255254506219, CTSVís with supercharger/nitrous combos, internals, or head/cam packages as well as custom performance for 4.6L vehicles. Our extensive expertise in Cadillac performance comes from our family having over 20 years experience with Cadillac automobiles. We have not only built some of the most impressive high performance Cadillacs in the Midwest, our dealership is currently, and has been for the past several years, the #1 selling Cadillac dealership in Wisconsin. We have a complete line of performance accessories for Escalades and CTSVís including driveline, suspension, big brake upgrades, and appearance packages. (we also carry those strut grilles everyone is so wild about) To view our work please view the gallery at Big 3 Performance.com http://www.big3performance.com/home.asp?id=1, or to get further information on the first turbocharged Escalade before it is on our website, please contact us at 262-542-2443.

P.S For all 2007 and up Escalade owners, we will be releasing a supercharger system for your vehicle in the up coming months. We will have pictures for you to view up on our website by this time next month. For more information or for preorders please contact us.

urbanski
05-24-07, 05:55 PM
nice :)

The Tony Show
05-24-07, 06:06 PM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/attachments/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum/31221d1180029004-cts-ctsv-tuning-all-applications-dsc00206.jpg

Are you spraying the nitrous outside the air filter? If so, I've never seen it done that way before. Interesting.

Luna.
05-24-07, 07:00 PM
That is most interesting. I've never seen that before either.

Too bad you guys are located in Wisconsin though! :)

LV_V
05-24-07, 07:02 PM
It appears as if the solenoid is attached to the airbox and there is a nitrous line running down into the airfilter. Any clarification or momre detailed pics big3?

big3
05-25-07, 10:53 AM
It appears as if the solenoid is attached to the airbox and there is a nitrous line running down into the airfilter. Any clarification or momre detailed pics big3?
The nitrous is shot through the top of the airfilter. It reduces turbulance in the intake by spraying direct, also, more importantly, when the system is all buttoned up it is completely stealth.

HushH
05-25-07, 01:51 PM
It certainly is stealth. Nice setup. :thumbsup:

big3
05-25-07, 02:02 PM
It certainly is stealth. Nice setup. :thumbsup:
Thank You, it is definately a feature that the owners really love!

Luna.
05-25-07, 03:06 PM
Just spoke with Tony at Big3 & have already ordered a part from him.

Initial impression was extremely positive. Not only did he strike me as very knowledgable and willing to help, he had no hesitation calling upon other resources in order to provide accurate information. You're left with a good feeling, a peace of mind that you sometimes don't get elsewhere. :thumbsup:

My only disappointment is that they aren't located in So California. Granted, we have a few good shops right now, but competition is a good thing! :)

I would have no qualms at all about taking my car to these guys to perform any modifications to my car. Big3 seems like a well run operation. Personally, I'm glad to have you guys a part of the forum. :cheers:

Now, if we can just get a group buy for an LS-7 where the cost is reduced to like $5k per motor, then we'd really be kicking-a$$!!! :cloud9: :lildevil:

atdeneve
05-25-07, 03:17 PM
Now, if we can just get a group buy for an LS-7 where the cost is reduced to like $5k per motor, then we'd really be kicking-a$$!!! :cloud9: :lildevil:

Yahsir. I tink so.

ZEUSROTTY
05-25-07, 04:43 PM
Thats sweet... How much for that setup? I have a lingenfelter intake already... And i can install it myself.

big3
05-25-07, 05:51 PM
Thats sweet... How much for that setup? I have a lingenfelter intake already... And i can install it myself.
Your best bet is to give us a call, 262-542-2443 so that we can give you a quote for your specific application and answer any questions for you, and dont forget to mention your user name as we give discounts to all forum/car club members that are spreading the word of increasing vehicles performance here at Big 3 Performance.

urbanski
05-25-07, 05:57 PM
Your best bet is to give us a call, 262-542-2443 so that we can give you a quote for your specific application and answer any questions for you, and dont forget to mention your user name as we give discounts to all forum/car club members that are spreading the word of increasing vehicles performance here at Big 3 Performance.

thanks for being patient with the ads. getting setup is the forum owner's job, and as you can assume he's busy. i can help with most other things though.

big3
05-25-07, 06:13 PM
thanks for being patient with the ads. getting setup is the forum owner's job, and as you can assume he's busy. i can help with most other things though.
No Problem, Thanks for the help. Just trying to get everything with the setup squared away.

crankedupforit
05-26-07, 03:02 PM
Already talked to Tony and he's going to install my shifter on Friday. These guys seem have their act together. He was very knowledgeable with V motor mods and was quite accomodating to my questions. He also is giving me the shop tour. Looks like some baddass Cadi's will be comin' outa cheese land this year. I'll keep everyone posted.

bcholka
05-26-07, 03:06 PM
I've spent upwards of $15,000.00 with these guys on my V and have no regrets--all their work looks is factory quality or better--car performs MINT--just passed my emissions test too :thumbsup:
in fact, that's my car on the first page!