: Bridgewater Fuddruckers

ahahnu
05-23-07, 02:48 PM
Hey all, TrazzNJ, RamAir02 and I are getting together next Thursday. Thought I'd extend incase anyone else wants to join. Maybe cruise to Round Valley reservation to get some photos, who knows. Any time that works better? I'd assume the evening.

RamAir02
05-23-07, 02:53 PM
I'm in...is this for tomorrow or a week from tomorrow?

Also, we should meet up beforehand and cruise over to the Fuddruckers since we live five minutes from eachother.

Holmes815
05-23-07, 03:57 PM
If you din't mind another car, what time were you guys thinking?? I work in Englewood Cliffs but might be able to get out early or meet up, let me know!!

--James

RamAir02
05-23-07, 04:00 PM
All are welcome :D

Time? who knows...we should probably figure that out :lol:

TrazzNJ
05-23-07, 04:00 PM
I think its next Thursday although I could do tomorrow. Probably next Thurs is better.

ahahnu
05-23-07, 04:07 PM
Next Thurday! I have to work late tomorrow. All are welcome, that's why I posted. Ramair, we can def cruise in style. I thought I saw you on Springfield Ave today, but it was a blue wanna V.

Holmes815
05-23-07, 04:16 PM
Cool, let me know the time!! Would def love to meet up

--James

daytripper
05-24-07, 03:03 PM
You're talking about Thursday, the 31st, right? If so, I might be able to make it. Post the time when the details firm up, and also the address of the Fuddruckers. I might be able to make it.

Brian R.

ahahnu
05-24-07, 03:17 PM
Daytripper! I was gonna pm you about this. I look at your car everyday with the pics from Hooters last year! (I have the picture coasters and put all V pics inside). I hope you can. The time is still negociable, we'll get you the address. ITs on 22 right off 287.

ahahnu
05-28-07, 03:15 PM
To anyone interested, I was thinking meeting around 6:30-7 this way everyone can get out of work and travel to get there. Obvi, we can eat and I think the serve beer to for those interested and of age. I've gotten a couple of confirmations from people not on the forum too, so it should be a good time. Get some faces with names won't hurt either.

TrazzNJ
05-28-07, 09:11 PM
I'm in!! 6:30-7 is perfect!! I'll be the old guy with the Platinum V. See you all then

ahahnu
05-31-07, 11:02 AM
Just wanted to give this a bump as today is the day. Hope to see a good showing!

daytripper
05-31-07, 01:39 PM
This is the place, right?

Fuddruckers
1271 Route 22 West
Bridgewater, NJ 08807

Meeting time: 6:30-7:00

RamAir02
05-31-07, 01:46 PM
Grr!! I was waiting for this day and now my damn car isn't even around! Its at the dealership getting warranty work done...I have a base CTS loaner. Argh!

ahahnu
05-31-07, 02:18 PM
Sounds right. IT's the only one I know about now. Ram, you still gonna go? You go to Crown right? Ask them if you can borrow it for the night, and give it back tomorrow!

RamAir02
05-31-07, 02:20 PM
:lol: I wish I could do that. I don't go to Crown, never liked the guys there. I go all the way up to Brogan in Totowa for all of my needs. I think I should still make it. Shoot me a PM with ur cell number or something so I can give you a call.

TrazzNJ
06-04-07, 11:09 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to the guys(and girls) who showed up at Fuddruckers on 22 in NJ. It was cool to put faces to the names and BS about our cars. Next time.........Englishtown!! I am going to try and get us in on a track day when one of my customers has the track(free for us if possible) If not, maybe a Friday night. I'll start a new thread next week when I get back from Atlanta.

Thanks all!!!

daytripper
06-05-07, 08:33 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to the guys(and girls) who showed up at Fuddruckers on 22 in NJ. It was cool to put faces to the names and BS about our cars. Next time.........Englishtown!! I am going to try and get us in on a track day when one of my customers has the track(free for us if possible) If not, maybe a Friday night. I'll start a new thread next week when I get back from Atlanta.

Thanks all!!!

Drop me a PM if you are able to get a track day, as I don't always see these threads. You never know, I might be able to make it.

Brian R.

ahahnu
06-05-07, 07:29 PM
Yeah it was a good time, there were 5 of us in all. One Z06 briefly, and an XLR drove through. We had 2 silver, 2 stealth grey and a redline. Englishtown would be a hoot. So would the Giants stadium deal. The more the merrier next time.

RamAir02
06-06-07, 09:53 AM
Oh man I would've been the only black V there. Well I got my car back from the dealership, so I'm down for anything! I'm kinda pissed though. The car has been to the dealership three times already for the left rear taillight working only intermittently, and they haven't been able to fix it yet.