: Any great tire shops in Miami or near there.

V-Love
05-23-07, 01:58 PM
It seems every time I got my tires changed some pinhead would pry the edges with a metal screwdriver. My new rims are coming and I don't want them messed up before they even get on the car. I see the biggest, shiny, most expensive rims, down here in Florida. Where are they getting them installed? I really need a great installer that can do a high speed balance. Any recommendations?

StealthCTSVJJL
05-23-07, 02:27 PM
Wheel World on NW 47 ave off the Palmetto is very good at not sracthing wheels, plus they do a great job balancing, had the tires balanced at dealer and they were terrible, took them there, now it rides super smooth.
Also Wheels America in West Miami, which does wheel repairs, is also very good at balancing although it will take them a while. Hope this helps.
I am also in Miami area, maybe we can meet up sometime.

V-Love
05-23-07, 11:18 PM
Wheel World on NW 47 ave off the Palmetto is very good at not sracthing wheels, plus they do a great job balancing, had the tires balanced at dealer and they were terrible, took them there, now it rides super smooth.
Also Wheels America in West Miami, which does wheel repairs, is also very good at balancing although it will take them a while. Hope this helps.
I am also in Miami area, maybe we can meet up sometime.

It helps a lot. Thanks. I head up to Miami to buy stuff. Only thing here is K-Mart and everyone wears the same sneakers. I will look both up and drive by both. It seems there are a lot more V's in s. Florida now. I saw one in a parking lot down here and one driving down on the stretch at 5:15pm tonight. We should all roll up on some car night somewhere and take over.

Izzmeister
05-24-07, 11:24 AM
My personal recommendation is Neighborhood tires on 186 street and nw 47 ave in carol city. my buddy Julius owns the shop and is a big time f-body enthusiast. He mounts asantis, hres and i-forged wheels all day long. He's got a tricked out ls-1 camaro that will knock your socks off!!! check him out and tell him Izzy sent ya.

V-Love
05-24-07, 10:58 PM
Thanks Izzy.

96Fleetwood
05-24-07, 11:21 PM
When I lived in Miami, I always used JP Tuning in Hialeah. The owner is a enthusiast and has the best mounting, balancing, and alignment equipment. He also has great prices. I had 3 sets of expensive 18 inch wheels mounted/balanced there and no issues. Tell JP you know Elias with the Black Fleetwood :thumbsup: