: Warranty work?

drrm123
05-22-07, 08:58 PM
If I have some problems on EXT that is still under warranty. What do I do just take it to dealer service dept or do I need any type of authorization problems are with trans revs high between 2nd to 1st downshift and drivers window motor?

Playdrv4me
05-22-07, 11:05 PM
Just take it in and explain the problem.

caddycruiser
05-22-07, 11:39 PM
Call the service department, make an appointment after telling them the issues, and drop it off...I take it you've NEVER done this before? Incredible.

drrm123
05-23-07, 12:49 AM
I normally just buy older vehicles and don't like to let anyone work on them. Prefer to do my own work and this one is still under factory warranty so thought I let someone else do it if it free. Cars are a waste of money just like spending money on real estate now

drrm123
07-15-07, 01:56 PM
Took truck in for 4 problems rear doors won't lock sometimes, driver window drags sometimes stops working, steering wheel has a crack in wood and clunk from 2-1 downshift? I got a new steering wheel. Service manager said could not duplicate shifting problem and rear doors still dont lock said replace faulty relay and now the passenger window drags and goes up slower than dirvers. I dont know if they switched something or if drivers works so good I can now notice trouble with passenger. Invoice says they replaced motor and lubed assembly on drivers side. Well I guess I take it back on monday.