: 07 escalade: How do I unlock Nav, DVD, On* and also have iPod connected on AUX?

cyanideg
05-22-07, 04:12 PM
I am looking for an all in one solution to this issue. I want to do the following:

unlock DVD, Nav, Onstar while driving.
Be able to plug an iPod into my nav system and play and charge it through the factory system.

Is this possible to do? I know there are several options for the unlock, super lockpick, here is another on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=010&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=200109365518&rd=1,1

I also have seen the iconnect for the iPod plug in. My main concern is will these work in combination with each other? I dont have the rear video inputs or rear screen, only front nav and backup cam etc.

What are my options? What works best right now I have heard a lot of bad stuff about super lockpick... Why does GM make this so difficult!

hcvone
05-23-07, 08:11 AM
Welcome to the Forum. It's not really GM making it difficult, it more the companies that make these items never testing it on cars/SUV that they claim their products work in. I had two Lockpicks ( gen 1 and gen 2) neither worked, gave up on them. I have an Ipod with the Neuclues interface, some have had problems, mine has worked fine, but GMG (GM Geek) will have a better one out soon. Wanted to unlocked Nav and be able to watch DVD's while driving, but pulling over to use the Nav, is really no big deal for me, and if I want to watch a DVD I would rather be watching it on a big screen personally. :)