: I Just Got My 2nd Escalade Stolen

pimp-cadi-danny
05-21-07, 05:16 PM
Well i just got my new (03) ext stolen from me yesterday(sunday) from a mall's parking lot.thats whay i get for driving my car huh....f'nnn bastards...lucky i didnt walk out while they were getting my beauty.cops said ho humm another escalade taken....that makes me feel better considering my fist lade was taken from dodger stadium parking lot n now my ext...i think this will be my last lade.....im sick of this shit...lucky i still have my other ride,last i checked ...hummers dont get stolen,its too expensive to drive to a secluded area i guess.....my advice to all...get lojack or something trackable.onstar cant track shit....the cops said the only thing onstar can do is find you an expensive dinner.

Playdrv4me
05-21-07, 05:40 PM
DAMN!!! I cant imagine what insurance costs out there. It seems like you cant drive it for a week without someone taking it from you. Another member said the cops told him the reason they are popular is cause both the port, and the Mexican border are so close. So it doesnt take anything to make one disappear quick.

Synergetic
05-21-07, 05:47 PM
Sorry to hear about your second loss. Hope that it shows up. If I can remember correctly, they found your 1st Escalade on blocks, right?? I think I remember you posting pictures. Maybe I'm mistaking for another incident.

DLE
05-21-07, 05:48 PM
man. sorry to hear about that. That freakin' sucks. I am more worried about mine each time I read stories like this!

Boombotz
05-21-07, 06:03 PM
Dam. I feel for you guys in So. CA.

pimp-cadi-danny
05-21-07, 06:29 PM
thanks guys......Synergetic,yup..it was me.my old escalade was sitting on milk crates on the eradispeeds rotors.damn this sucks.....:rant2: i wish i could have caught them...even if it was to just run them off.

hcvone
05-21-07, 06:32 PM
Sorry to hear about your Escalade getting stolen :(

darthcaddy
05-21-07, 09:32 PM
Sorry about your loss PCD. Did you have an aftermarket alarm install?

jr8593
05-21-07, 09:55 PM
That sucks bro!! Im so sorry to hear that mine was stolen last week at the West Covina mall, but I was fortunate to find it all in one piece. What mall did they steal it from?? Did you have an alarm??

jrs05caddyext
05-21-07, 10:05 PM
Damn dude that sucks. Was this in the SFV?

pimp-cadi-danny
05-23-07, 05:14 PM
ya,it had a alarm...and yes it was stolen here in sfv at the falbrook mall in woodland hills...so now lets see if it pops up in east la like last time....on that note, anyone looking for a Stillen big brake upgrade?since i cant use the one i bought.

vietfob714
05-23-07, 08:53 PM
how much? I'm in socal so i can pick up... hook me up man...aim: vietfob714 or email @ vietfob714@yahoo.com

fast66
05-23-07, 09:57 PM
that sucks man....i understand how you would want to get a different car...my escalade has been broken into so many times here in cali. I dont park it outside anymore

Levand16
05-23-07, 10:11 PM
If mine gets stolen I hope it's never found! I wouldn't want it back after someone ripped it all apart.

pimp-cadi-danny
05-24-07, 09:53 AM
thats why when my 1st escalade was recovered,i didnt want it back...so after it was fixed and returned to me, i traded it in on my chrysler SRT8.a year later i traded that in for this ext.so if they find,fix and return the ext...im gonna get rid of it.trust me when i say it doesnt feel the same knowing these punks where pimpin/cruisin in your ride.....it felt tainted to me.so i dont know if i should get another lade.some say i shouldnt be a dumbass n get a 3rd,and i should have learned my lesson the first time.

ccleve76
05-24-07, 09:03 PM
man i feel your pain, i had my 2004 stolen twice before i upgraded to the 2007, first time just had a regular alarm, 2nd time i had lojack with early warning, by the time lojack notified me and i called the cops, my 2004 was on dummy tires in east L A, took them 1 hr to find it from the time my lojack early warning told me my ride had moved..1 hr was all they needed, in L A these guys are pro's lojack onstar dont mean crap......i dont even drive my 2007 to L A lol damm shame

pimp-cadi-danny
05-29-07, 06:16 PM
Well,my lade was found in inglewood.it was in pretty good overall condition.the wheels were gone,the cluster was gone,the bed covers and the rear glass/partition was gone.the rest of my gear was still in my ride.worst part was there was a parking ticket from 5/22...it was stolen on the 5/20.didnt anyone put 2 and 2 together there?????

EscaladeguyCA
05-30-07, 03:50 AM
Man sorry to hear about this unfortunate event. I am in SOCAL too (Orange County) and this story scares the heck out of me.

I was always under the impression that Onstar would be able to track the vehicle like Lojack, but guess that is not the case.

pimp-cadi-danny
05-30-07, 09:35 AM
i was thinkin the same...what a waste.so next time im gonna add a better alarm(with a true starter disable) and lojack to help out.

jr8593
05-30-07, 02:12 PM
On star is useless, when mine was stolen the thief ripped the Onstar antenna off. I've been looking at alarms and Viper has a pretty good GPS tracking system for $10 a month. You can go online ans see where your car is at all time.

pimp-cadi-danny
05-30-07, 02:33 PM
that sounds interesting except for some guys here wouldnt want their girlfriends or wives to know where they are at :stirpot: lolol

OCESCALADE
05-31-07, 07:25 AM
Over Christmas they stole over 40 escalades, Tahoe's and big Suv's at the shops at Mission Viejo at the 5 and Crown Valley. They all ended up in Mexico. I paid for the Lo jack when it was new and hope to never have to use it. Sorry for you loss.

pimp-cadi-danny
05-31-07, 09:58 AM
i just wanna get the lade back n start her over n get back to my regular life n put this behind me...like the last one...but this time ill do a lil more on my part for security.none of us should live in fear of our ride being taken but i hope it doesnt happen again

vietfob714
06-03-07, 10:20 PM
I live near mission viejo... really nice area... you wouldnt think it would get jacked there...

pimp-cadi-danny
06-04-07, 09:46 AM
I guess no one is safe

pimp-cadi-danny
06-28-07, 06:20 PM
well,the latest news is my lade was found,recovered in great shape.i went n looked at it,its still hella clean except for the wheels being gone and the bed covers and rear glass/midgate.all my stuff was still inside.thats the way i left it at the rocovery tow yard....its gets way better:want: .after it gets picked up n taken to my insurance's storage yard for evaluation n stuff then to the cadi dealership...well the dealer tells me my ride is there n if i wanna check it out.its been ransacked but god knows who and how many times....bastards

TSS
06-29-07, 07:40 AM
That is plain awful. Sorry, I suppose simply doesn't cut it.

After reading this post, ands picking up my new Lade later today, I became concerned about what insurance might be costing me now. Turns out only 80 bucks a year more for the 07 Lade than my 06 SRX here in Michigan. Hopefully (for me), that means Lades are not snatched up here as much as California. Plus I am getting the "boring" chrome 18" wheels - maybe that will be a deterent too.....

Again, my condolences.

pimp-cadi-danny
06-29-07, 09:43 AM
Well ,the bigger the wheels you have on the lade the bigger the lade is a target by theives.funny thing for all to find out,call your insurance person and ask them if your lade is stolen will new parts be put on or will the insurance company want used parts?i say that cuz sure enough...used part were to be put on.i was thinkin why they hell would i want used parts?this is a escalade not a old pick up truck.find out before it happends to you.

jr8593
06-30-07, 10:16 PM
What kind of insurance do you have?

Synergetic
07-01-07, 02:45 AM
Make sure you have the 'extra coverage' for customized vehicles that insures a specific aftermarket value. If you spent $12,000 on 26" rims, you will receive that amount in return in the case they are stolen. Otherwise, you'll be out of luck when it happens to you. I learned the hard way by not requesting a higher aftermarket value.

wookerNokturnal
07-01-07, 03:13 AM
Well i just got my new (03) ext stolen from me yesterday(sunday) from a mall's parking lot.thats whay i get for driving my car huh....f'nnn bastards...lucky i didnt walk out while they were getting my beauty.cops said ho humm another escalade taken....that makes me feel better considering my fist lade was taken from dodger stadium parking lot n now my ext...i think this will be my last lade.....im sick of this shit...lucky i still have my other ride,last i checked ...hummers dont get stolen,its too expensive to drive to a secluded area i guess.....my advice to all...get lojack or something trackable.onstar cant track shit....the cops said the only thing onstar can do is find you an expensive dinner.

Sorry to hear,man...hope insurance take care of you.......
your ride Onstar Sk's lojack is the way to go i got lojack,onstar and a lil secret of mine go ahead try to steal my 07 caddy,ill give it to you if you can take it.......

but thats what happen when ur in CALI speacily in big bad LA......

good luck with that homie

pimp-cadi-danny
07-03-07, 06:41 PM
i have state farm,but not all agents are the same..mine tells me the ins and outs ...so that i know how to word things correctly.insurance companies will screw you,we all know that so do what you can to protect yourself.