: Pics of 07 Escalade W/ Giovanna Rims and Grill Kit

hdman1216
05-19-07, 07:12 PM
Attached are pics of my new 24" Giovanna Caracas wheels (Toyo 305/35/24 tires) along with the just released Giovanna Grill and accessories.

spaceman78
05-19-07, 07:59 PM
i hate that grill......the stock grill is so nice.....why do people want to change it..................

Synergetic
05-19-07, 08:27 PM
I agree about the grille. Looks cheap... so do the wheels in a way.

fast66
05-19-07, 08:49 PM
I like that grille, but stock is better.

where did you get the G emblem from?

bsmooth65
05-19-07, 10:17 PM
I think it looks pretty good. Really like the color.

memphisstylee
05-19-07, 10:35 PM
i think the rims would look super clean if you got the solid caps and had them color matched. just my .02

rblimas
05-20-07, 03:19 AM
you guys are mean!!!! if some one choses to change the grill let then, dont be a ass about it!

and he got the g emblem with his Giovanna Kit.

LacCrusinSky
05-20-07, 05:37 PM
nice truck nice color and that grill is decent dont let the haters bother ya!

hdman1216
05-20-07, 09:05 PM
nice truck nice color and that grill is decent dont let the haters bother ya!

Thanks for the kind words. It is usually the ones that think that they know it all that turn into haters. Usually, they are CLUELESS
:whatever: :wtf2: :stirpot:

medlines
05-20-07, 10:24 PM
HDman your truck looks really nice and clean, the wheels are cool with or without the fullcaps, as for the grill, i personally wont change mine for this grill, but thats me, you do what you like, there are tastes and there are tastes.
did you get the G emblem with the rims or with the grill ?
cause I didn't get any emblem with my rims!!!!!!

Synergetic
05-20-07, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the kind words. It is usually the ones that think that they know it all that turn into haters. Usually, they are CLUELESS

Allow me to correct you. YOU consider hating when someone doesn't agree with your choice of wheels or body styling kit. Are you looking for opinions or looking to sell the Giovanna brand? Sounds like a little of both, but refuse to hear any negative opinions.

For the others who have overused the definition of hater incorrectly in this thread, why run off other members of this forum because they dislike something? Whats the point of a forum without a variation of different opinions. Thats how we learn and thats how companies like Giovanna decide to continue the production of their products, reviews and opinions.

By the way, I agree on the solid cap/color matched as memphisstyle said above.

Just my .02 cents. Thx...

hdman1216
05-21-07, 08:07 AM
HDman your truck looks really nice and clean, the wheels are cool with or without the fullcaps, as for the grill, i personally wont change mine for this grill, but thats me, you do what you like, there are tastes and there are tastes.
did you get the G emblem with the rims or with the grill ?
cause I didn't get any emblem with my rims!!!!!!

Medlines,

The "G" came with the grill kit.
:)

hcvone
05-21-07, 08:19 AM
Welcome to the Forum. :) Like the wheels (tires need tire dressing) I like the mesh grill, but without an emblem looks like it's missing something. :) Tough group in this thread.

hdman1216
05-21-07, 08:54 AM
Welcome to the Froum. :) Like the wheels (tires need tire dressing) I like the mesh grill, but without an emblem looks like it's missing something. :) Tough group in this thread.

Emblem is on right side of grill.

Thanks
:) :highfive:

Boombotz
05-21-07, 10:20 AM
Welcome.

I feel the same as Hcvone. The grill looks naked without the Caddy emblem on it. Good luck. :thumbsup:

hcvone
05-21-07, 10:25 AM
Emblem is on right side of grill.

Thanks
:) :highfive:

Sorry I forgot the work Cadillac in front of the emblem word. I should have said it looks like it's missing something without a Cadillac emblem or other emblem in the center of the grill. :)

DLE
05-21-07, 12:32 PM
Trucks looks great! :thumbsup:

Good job. I like the color, since there's not very many around. :)

ct1054
02-01-11, 06:46 AM
I purchased my custom wheels and giovannna grill from TheChromePros.com i did a google shopping price comparison and found them to be the cheapest.

paperchase4life
02-01-11, 02:14 PM
Nice

RichieRich
02-02-11, 08:33 AM
you guys are mean!!!! if some one choses to change the grill let then, dont be a ass about it!

and he got the g emblem with his Giovanna Kit.

I agree!!!!!! That truck looks awesome! The guy spent money & is proud of his ride, dont bust his bubble. I like the grill, a lot.

EMBG
02-02-11, 10:44 AM
sorry to be negative but that does not look good..

ELUSIVE
02-03-11, 03:40 PM
I like the wheels.
the grill and the side vents are tacky in my opinion. Takes away from the look of the truck.

busa_soldier
02-28-11, 01:14 PM
nice work man

PreachRR
02-28-11, 03:05 PM
what is that color.. Is it the gold mist or the radiant bronze? Mine is the radiant bronze!

TexFinn
02-28-11, 05:59 PM
Holy thread revival, Batman!!! :shocked2:

itsrixter
03-01-11, 11:36 PM
I like the wheels.
the grill and the side vents are tacky in my opinion. Takes away from the look of the truck.

I agree, the grill and vents look flat. Looks like a decked out Yukon trying to be a Escalade.

Punmax
03-01-11, 11:56 PM
Don't like it at all. I prefer the stock grille over any other aftermarket grille.

To each their own. If you're happy with it, more power to you.