: What's a good lease on an 07 loaded

haveboost
05-17-07, 07:06 PM
Hello,

I'm thinking of leasing my wife an 07 escalade. But not sure what's a good deal. I want it with all the creature comforts. Capt chairs, nav, entertainment, power tailgate, backup, 22's, etc....

Thanks

hcvone
05-17-07, 07:16 PM
Contact Scott via the link below, he wil lgive you a good deal

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/superior-cadillac/106000-2008-cadillac-orders-being-taken-now.html

GM-4-LIFE
05-17-07, 07:19 PM
The good thing is going through GMAC and doing a smartlease.

Right now with $5K down drive-off, you can get a fully loaded 2WD Escalade for around: $750.00 per month with 10K miles per year and around: $790.00 with 12K miles per year. This is on a 24 month GMAC Smartlease. I just checked with a local dealer here and this is what they quoted me which was a good deal IMHO.

36 and 48 month terms will be less per month. Check with your local Cadillac dealers and compare them against each other so you know who is giving you an invoice deal and who is giving you the rape deal.

If you have any questions on what a good lease rate is, email me or PM me with the rates you got from each dealer and the MSRP of each Escalade and I would be more than happy to tell you if they are good or to keep looking for other dealers.

Scott at Superior is a great source for Cadillacs. You may also want to check with him as well.

SG

haveboost
05-17-07, 07:29 PM
Thank you! for the fast response. I'll check with scott. Even though our aniversary is sat and I would of loved to add it to her list of surprises. I'll check the local dealer if I can get it local I'll buy tomorrow. Otherwise I'll try scott.

hcvone
05-17-07, 07:31 PM
Work Scott's price with the locals, Scott will ship it to you too. :)

GM-4-LIFE
05-17-07, 11:13 PM
Work Scott's price with the locals, Scott will ship it to you too. :)

I agree! Scott is great and he is always willing to go the extra mile for his customers. If you need it fast, then that is a different story, but make sure the deal is as good as Scott's, if not better!

SG

Krug Ford
05-18-07, 08:43 PM
If someone is looking for a Cadillac and they don't want to pay shipping. You should order one 4 to 6 weeks in advance.

The Cadillac programs are really great right now and I can save everyone money.

I could always use the forum members support for sales.. Please remember that I devote my time to answer all of your questions. The only way you can help support me and my family is to purchase or lease cars from me.

haveboost
05-19-07, 09:28 PM
If someone is looking for a Cadillac and they don't want to pay shipping. You should order one 4 to 6 weeks in advance.

The Cadillac programs are really great right now and I can save everyone money.

I could always use the forum members support for sales.. Please remember that I devote my time to answer all of your questions. The only way you can help support me and my family is to purchase or lease cars from me.

Thank you Scott. I would of leased the truck from you but as I explained to you I need it fast and I'm in miami. Luckily I have a friend at Braman and he gave me a good deal for a fully loaded 07 and had it delivered on a tow truck to my wife. She was very happy with the surprise :bouncy:

But I'll keep you in mind for the future, hopefully with more time.