: Custom 3d License Plate Frames

BLT
04-02-04, 11:40 AM
Due to a number of dealer requests, we have added custom 3D license plate frames to our products.

The frames are professional quality solid brass that has been polished and chrome plated, the emblems are OEM vehicle names where applicable, and the overall look is very simple and very classy as shown here for the CTS. Cadillac names that present very well are CTS, DEVILLE, DHS, DTS, SEVILLE, ESCALADE, SRX.

We are also carrying a frame that is thin all around, with no emblem, for those wanting something simpler. All items are available in 24k gold.

These are the kind of products you will see in a Caddy dealer boutique, not at Pep Boys or Auto Zone.
http://BENT.smugmug.com/photos/3187556-S.jpg

tdyguy2k
04-02-04, 02:43 PM
What about STS? I personally would rather have that than to have Seville spelled out. Just my $.02 worth.:coolgleam

BLT
04-02-04, 05:01 PM
No problem on STS other than confirming the proper price for the name you want.

MeanGreenCaddy
04-03-04, 02:27 PM
How about an Eldorado one?

Rambo
04-03-04, 02:58 PM
Could you make one that said Aurora? If you could, I would definately be interested, provided the price is right that is.

-Kevin

ThomasO
04-03-04, 03:18 PM
And ETC, can you do that one?

BLT
04-05-04, 10:13 AM
If you would like a specific item quoted, please e-mail me. Each vehicle name has its own price from GM and they range form very affordable to way more than most people think affordable.

Of the items requested previously, we can make STS, ELDORADO, AURORA, & ETC.

Night Wolf
04-05-04, 10:26 AM
Does the DeVille plate have the words in the new design bold print or the classic script?

I wasn't able to find any of the plates on the site....

Rambo
04-08-04, 08:53 AM
BLT: Why don't you try posting this over at www.oldsmobileforums.com in the appearance section. Maybe you could get a few Olds owners interested in these. You could also talk to Sal about possibly becoming a supporting vendor over there. Thank you.

-Kevin