: GM Lock Pick thing

nmc219
05-16-07, 05:33 PM
guys,

I want to unlock the navigation and dvd and read the other posts. is this seriously the only way you can use the damn thing in drive? i am worried about installing it without breaking anything and then the headache of it screwing up my truck once its in. do you think if i bring it to a customizing shop or somewhere they will be able to disable it? what have you guys done or suggest?

hcvone
05-17-07, 06:50 AM
These are the first out products, I am sure someone will have a better setup than the lockpick and without the limitations. Warranty is another issue with the lockpick too. :(

GM-4-LIFE
05-17-07, 03:35 PM
These are the first out products, I am sure someone will have a better setup than the lockpick and without the limitations. Warranty is another issue with the lockpick too. :(

Let's hope so. Too bad nobody makes a CD you throw in that loads and unlocks the feature that makes the NAV system useable while the car is in motion. I am sure there will be an easier fix than what is available. I really don't want to rip the center stack out for this mod. I want an easy fix that won't throw a warranty red flag up to Cadillac dealers.

SG

nmc219
05-17-07, 08:36 PM
you dont think one of those audio/video places would do it or a place that customizes cars?

hcvone
05-18-07, 06:55 AM
We have some installers on this site, someone will come up with something better. :)