: Want to trade my chrome 17's for brushed 17's...

Playdrv4me
05-15-07, 10:34 PM
Ive been looking at Escalades lately and I think I want to try to the look of the brushed rims on my truck. Id be willing to swap wheels and tires, however as nothing is free... the only caveat is the wheels and tires I get need to have at least 70 percent tread life left on them, dont care what brand. I have two tires with at least 40-50 percent, and two with somewhat less than that.

Otherwise I have no problem trading if you wanna meet somewhere in FL to do it. Wheels themselves are nearly immaculate.

Just PM me if your interested.

Wasnt sure if this really counts as a "classified ad" since Im not technically selling anything. If its supposed to be, Ill put one up there instead.

slk230mb
05-16-07, 12:21 AM
I have a set of the brushed rims in my basement. I didn't mind them when they were on the truck, they looked good. The chrome rims look oh so much better.

hcvone
05-16-07, 05:58 AM
You may find a set chaep on E-Bay, then just sell yours. :)

Boombotz
05-16-07, 07:29 AM
Ian,
I have a set of brushed 17's. I will trade them for your chrome ones. They have been sitting in my shed for 3 years.

Playdrv4me
05-16-07, 10:05 AM
I have a set of the brushed rims in my basement. I didn't mind them when they were on the truck, they looked good. The chrome rims look oh so much better.

I hear you... I think if I had a white one Id stick with the chrome... but I see so many black escalades with chrome wheels I just want a little more subdued look.

Playdrv4me
05-16-07, 10:05 AM
Ian,
I have a set of brushed 17's. I will trade them for your chrome ones. They have been sitting in my shed for 3 years.

Sweet. PM'ed you.