: Video Bypass on 07 Escalade

Teamscss.com
05-15-07, 03:08 PM
Has anyone done this or knows of a procedure how to view DVDs on the Factory screen up front?

hcvone
05-15-07, 03:23 PM
Welcome to the Forum. :) Lockpick, a company called Coastal makes them, some work and some do not, the first two gen. did not work for me, some members have said the gen 3 was working pretty good. You should know that being in the business.

jessera2000
05-15-07, 03:37 PM
I have a part that allows for 2 video inputs.
It does NOT affect the GMLAN.
This is NOT the GM LOCKPICK piece that is causing so many problems (errors on the LAN bus causing vehicle to not start or shift etc).

My part allows video input simply by flipping a toggle switch for video 1 or using +12VDC for video 2.

Anybody interested?

These pictures are of the unit working, do not mind the mess, that is just a protype and will not be the final product. Also, the cable will be hidden inside the radio.

hcvone
05-15-07, 03:54 PM
There are many that would probably be interested, but to sell here you must be a Supporting Vendor. Click on advertising near the top for information, thank you

snooplbc
05-15-07, 06:31 PM
Has anyone done this or knows of a procedure how to view DVDs on the Factory screen up front?

I have a part that allows for 2 video inputs.
It does NOT affect the GMLAN.
This is NOT the GM LOCKPICK piece that is causing so many problems (errors on the LAN bus causing vehicle to not start or shift etc).

My part allows video input simply by flipping a toggle switch for video 1 or using +12VDC for video 2.

Anybody interested?

These pictures are of the unit working, do not mind the mess, that is just a protype and will not be the final product. Also, the cable will be hidden inside the radio.

Now:confused: ...this might be a wild guess but uhhhhhhhh I'd say you two know each other...:tisk:

:stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot:

Teamscss.com
05-15-07, 06:55 PM
Now:confused: ...this might be a wild guess but uhhhhhhhh I'd say you two know each other...:tisk:

:stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot:

You are completely off, but whatever...

This is the radio that I have that i need to figure out the bypass for

http://teamscss.com/forum/07 escalade radio.jpg

Teamscss.com
05-15-07, 07:10 PM
why don't my posts show up

GM-4-LIFE
05-16-07, 12:34 AM
I need one for my 2007 Escalade built in September 2006 and one for my 2007 STS-V built in February 2007.

Easy to install and where can I buy them?

SG

hcvone
05-16-07, 05:56 AM
why don't my posts show up

If you are giving out sales info your posts were probably deleted.

Teamscss.com
05-16-07, 12:11 PM
I am not selling anything, I am trying to obtain info on the available bypass. My dealer told me there is a way but he won't do it due to liability. Has anyone done this mod for my radio pictured above???

hcvone
05-16-07, 12:47 PM
GM Geek is the one to ask, he shows up here every 2-3 days, I am sure he will answer this. :)

jessera2000
05-16-07, 06:34 PM
If you have the NAV, you already have the backup camera. My primary interest is adding backup cameras. But I suppose I can figure out that one too. That has the Ribbon cable going from the radio to the display right? (looks like a harddrive cable?) Let me see if I can find somebody who will let me borrow their radio (anybody out there, let me know).

haveboost
05-19-07, 08:22 PM
I hope it's some type of crazy button combination. In my CTSV it was the combination of a few buttons and then you had to hit something else. I don't recall but my point is, there's got to be something similar for the escalde.

Teamscss.com
05-20-07, 01:54 AM
Sat. bump

rblimas
05-20-07, 02:24 AM
I hope it's some type of crazy button combination. In my CTSV it was the combination of a few buttons and then you had to hit something else. I don't recall but my point is, there's got to be something similar for the escalde.

nope...